They breed and they walk Among us... - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

They breed and they walk Among us...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-25-2010, 09:10 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1617 Times on 945 Posts
Likes Given: 1894

I've said it before and I'll say it again....

This is not your average stupid..This is ADVANCE STUPID.

Old 09-25-2010, 09:19 AM   #12

Liked 1617 Times on 945 Posts
Likes Given: 1894

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctherock View Post
I had guys tell me I should trade my loving wife in for a younger model. My reply is "why in the hell do I want someone who a.) wants to just spend my hard earned money on crap. b.) cant cook to save her life and c.) doesn't know how to please me and finally doesn't know the meaning of hard work or dedication. My wife is 6 years my senior and I love the hell out of her. She raised her kids by herself working 3 jobs to do it, went to school and got her associates degree while working and cooks me dinner every night after she gets off work. Now you tell me, would you trade her in for a newer model.
Some people don't have a damn clue. It sounds to me like you have one hell of a woman there and I don't care if she is 6 or 60 year ahead of you. Statements like that show just how shallow some people can be. Way I see it is for you your woman is the best there is. And if someone don't get it then they probably never will.

I tip my hat to you and your wife sir. You are showing true class. The world needs a few more like her for sure. I wish the both of you all the best. The idea of "trading in" a human being is loathsome. What a high opinion this tool has of women. No wonder so many decent men have trouble finding a decent woman. There are plenty like this guy out there, I hear it all the time.

Old 09-25-2010, 03:53 PM   #13
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 424 Times on 233 Posts
Likes Given: 70

Stupidity should be painful.

No, you can't take my gun. I'm gonna need it when you try to take my truck...

Μολὼν λαβέ

I'm a mechanic. I fix things. This is why I will never be able to hold public office.

Old 09-25-2010, 06:56 PM   #14

Liked 13 Times on 11 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change View Post
It ticks me off that guys would even SAY that to you. No offense, but wives or husbands are not something to "trade".
I totally agree.

BEWARE!!! The toes you step on today may be connected to the ass you kiss tomorrow.

PM Tango about his upcoming SHARTFOO courses.

Old 09-27-2010, 03:10 PM   #15
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 3573 Times on 1835 Posts
Likes Given: 396

Unfortunately, many females are in college to get their Mrs. degree. Evolution has favored the pretty, stupid ones.

And they continue to breed.

Old 09-27-2010, 03:58 PM   #16

Liked 900 Times on 485 Posts
Likes Given: 51

As painful as they are to listen to, they're still fun to look at.

Old 09-27-2010, 07:31 PM   #17

Liked 2059 Times on 828 Posts
Likes Given: 2706

A woman asked me once if I had found Jesus,...and I told her no I did not know he was missing

Old 09-28-2010, 12:15 AM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctherock View Post
I had guys tell me I should trade my loving wife in for a younger model. My reply is "why in the hell do I want someone who a.) wants to just spend my hard earned money on crap. b.) cant cook to save her life and c.) doesn't know how to please me and finally doesn't know the meaning of hard work or dedication. My wife is 6 years my senior and I love the hell out of her. She raised her kids by herself working 3 jobs to do it, went to school and got her associates degree while working and cooks me dinner every night after she gets off work. Now you tell me, would you trade her in for a newer model.

That one is a keeper!!!!.............................

Old 09-28-2010, 11:11 PM   #19

Default C-Section .. God help us !!

SAD!! At first I wondered if that story was true? I mean who is that stupid right? No,how wrong I was, people ARE that stupid. I had an arguement with a family in-law recentely , an 18yr. old girl ,fresh out of high school, was telling me how stupid I am for not knowing there are 62 states!!! 62!! And when I brought up the stars on the American Flag , I was told that one has nothing to do with the other.I was BLOWN AWAY that she had a diploma.. People sometimes call me anti-social but with people like this out there Im just careful who I socialize with.. There is a difference..I rather be alone than surrounded by ignorant people.
C-section..Thats funny !!! funny and sad.You have to laugh to keep from crying ...

Old 09-29-2010, 12:26 AM   #20

Sad to say but I would bet the average natural born citizen knows less about our country than someone who acquired it.