They breed and they walk Among us...
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > They breed and they walk Among us...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-25-2010, 02:16 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 29 Times on 23 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default They breed and they walk Among us...

Subject: Hmmmmm

You, who worry about democrats versus republicans -- relax, here is our real problem.

In a Purdue University classroom, they were discussing the qualifications to be President of the United States. It was pretty simple the candidate must be a natural born citizen of at least 35 years of age.

However, one girl in the class immediately started in on how unfair was the requirement to be a natural born citizen. In short, her opinion was that this requirement prevented many capable individuals from becoming president.

The class was taking it in and letting her rant, and not many jaws hit the floor when she wrapped up her argument by stating "What makes a natural born citizen any more qualified to lead this country than one born by C-section?"

Yep, these are the same kind of 18-year-olds that just voted in our last election!

They breed and they walk Among US...

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 09-25-2010, 02:31 AM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1175 Times on 510 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

Yup, an Obama fan for sure.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Old 09-25-2010, 02:35 AM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1932 Times on 1369 Posts
Likes Given: 2183

Default They live amongst us!

During a power outage my wife and daughter walked over to my father in laws home. He has one of those self start generators. An hour later they came back home. I was sitting on the front porch drinking hot coffe. My daughter asked, How did you make coffe, the electricity is still off.

Old 09-25-2010, 02:35 AM   #4
RIP my good and faithful dog.
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 7815 Times on 4690 Posts
Likes Given: 9842

Absolutely priceless.

Old 09-25-2010, 05:29 AM   #5

Liked 3737 Times on 1825 Posts
Likes Given: 13270

LMAO yet weeping at the same time

Member: NRA GOA

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Est sularas oth mithas

"either way, you were guilty by association, so you were smited...." JD

Old 09-25-2010, 05:50 AM   #6

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcidFlashGordon View Post
Yep, these are the same kind of 18-year-olds that just voted in our last election!

They breed and they walk Among US...
Most breed before they reach the age of 18.
I have been talking to attractive young ladies before and then they drop the mother of all bombs, "I have a kid you know."
Between that, most girls being absolutely retarded, full of themselves or wanting to be spoiled I can't find anyone that I am willing to date.
And what do you know, first girl I ever truly like and she is from Lithuania.
Such is life. -_-

"This is my rifle, this is my gun." "This is for fighting, this is for fun." -Full Metal Jacket

"I joined the Navy to drink in foreign countries and fornicate." -unknown

Old 09-25-2010, 07:06 AM   #7

Liked 11 Times on 10 Posts

I had guys tell me I should trade my loving wife in for a younger model. My reply is "why in the hell do I want someone who a.) wants to just spend my hard earned money on crap. b.) cant cook to save her life and c.) doesn't know how to please me and finally doesn't know the meaning of hard work or dedication. My wife is 6 years my senior and I love the hell out of her. She raised her kids by herself working 3 jobs to do it, went to school and got her associates degree while working and cooks me dinner every night after she gets off work. Now you tell me, would you trade her in for a newer model.

DON'T BUY DELL!!!!!

BEWARE!!! The toes you step on today may be connected to the ass you kiss tomorrow.

PM Tango about his upcoming SHARTFOO courses.

Old 09-25-2010, 07:33 AM   #8

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctherock View Post
I had guys tell me I should trade my loving wife in for a younger model. My reply is "why in the hell do I want someone who a.) wants to just spend my hard earned money on crap. b.) cant cook to save her life and c.) doesn't know how to please me and finally doesn't know the meaning of hard work or dedication. My wife is 6 years my senior and I love the hell out of her. She raised her kids by herself working 3 jobs to do it, went to school and got her associates degree while working and cooks me dinner every night after she gets off work. Now you tell me, would you trade her in for a newer model.
You would be a fool.

"This is my rifle, this is my gun." "This is for fighting, this is for fun." -Full Metal Jacket

"I joined the Navy to drink in foreign countries and fornicate." -unknown

Old 09-25-2010, 07:35 AM   #9

Liked 11 Times on 10 Posts

Thats what I tell the guys that say that.

DON'T BUY DELL!!!!!

BEWARE!!! The toes you step on today may be connected to the ass you kiss tomorrow.

PM Tango about his upcoming SHARTFOO courses.

Old 09-25-2010, 09:33 AM   #10
RIP my good and faithful dog.
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 7815 Times on 4690 Posts
Likes Given: 9842

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctherock View Post
It ticks me off that guys would even SAY that to you. No offense, but wives or husbands are not something to "trade".