Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   They breed and they walk Among us... (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/they-breed-they-walk-among-us-32190/)

AcidFlashGordon 09-25-2010 02:16 AM

They breed and they walk Among us...

Subject: Hmmmmm

You, who worry about democrats versus republicans -- relax, here is our real problem.

In a Purdue University classroom, they were discussing the qualifications to be President of the United States. It was pretty simple the candidate must be a natural born citizen of at least 35 years of age.

However, one girl in the class immediately started in on how unfair was the requirement to be a natural born citizen. In short, her opinion was that this requirement prevented many capable individuals from becoming president.

The class was taking it in and letting her rant, and not many jaws hit the floor when she wrapped up her argument by stating "What makes a natural born citizen any more qualified to lead this country than one born by C-section?"

Yep, these are the same kind of 18-year-olds that just voted in our last election!

They breed and they walk Among US...

CA357 09-25-2010 02:31 AM

Yup, an Obama fan for sure. ;)

http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/e...piditburns.jpg

willshoum 09-25-2010 02:35 AM

They live amongst us!

During a power outage my wife and daughter walked over to my father in laws home. He has one of those self start generators. An hour later they came back home. I was sitting on the front porch drinking hot coffe. My daughter asked, How did you make coffe, the electricity is still off.:eek::)

winds-of-change 09-25-2010 02:35 AM

Absolutely priceless.

dog2000tj 09-25-2010 05:29 AM

LMAO :D yet weeping at the same time :(

saviorslegacy 09-25-2010 05:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AcidFlashGordon (Post 356997)
Yep, these are the same kind of 18-year-olds that just voted in our last election!

They breed and they walk Among US...

Most breed before they reach the age of 18.
I have been talking to attractive young ladies before and then they drop the mother of all bombs, "I have a kid you know."
Between that, most girls being absolutely retarded, full of themselves or wanting to be spoiled I can't find anyone that I am willing to date.
And what do you know, first girl I ever truly like and she is from Lithuania.
Such is life. -_-

doctherock 09-25-2010 07:06 AM

I had guys tell me I should trade my loving wife in for a younger model. My reply is "why in the hell do I want someone who a.) wants to just spend my hard earned money on crap. b.) cant cook to save her life and c.) doesn't know how to please me and finally doesn't know the meaning of hard work or dedication. My wife is 6 years my senior and I love the hell out of her. She raised her kids by herself working 3 jobs to do it, went to school and got her associates degree while working and cooks me dinner every night after she gets off work. Now you tell me, would you trade her in for a newer model.

saviorslegacy 09-25-2010 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doctherock (Post 357118)
I had guys tell me I should trade my loving wife in for a younger model. My reply is "why in the hell do I want someone who a.) wants to just spend my hard earned money on crap. b.) cant cook to save her life and c.) doesn't know how to please me and finally doesn't know the meaning of hard work or dedication. My wife is 6 years my senior and I love the hell out of her. She raised her kids by herself working 3 jobs to do it, went to school and got her associates degree while working and cooks me dinner every night after she gets off work. Now you tell me, would you trade her in for a newer model.

You would be a fool.

doctherock 09-25-2010 07:35 AM

Thats what I tell the guys that say that.

winds-of-change 09-25-2010 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doctherock (Post 357118)

It ticks me off that guys would even SAY that to you. No offense, but wives or husbands are not something to "trade".