There really are people who think like this. - Page 5
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

There really are people who think like this.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-28-2012, 07:24 AM   #41
Not Unsafe Act Compliant!
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Liked 2974 Times on 1810 Posts
Likes Given: 16869

Originally Posted by LUBrowningBoy View Post
Oh God...I don't even know where to begin...I hope you gave her the verbal lashing she deserved, although it was on FB and would probabaly make you look like the bad guy

But I will start...

"I also don't see the point of owning a gun that empties 20 to 100 rounds of amo / minute or what ever.( I don't know guns)"

-Bingo...people who think we should get rid of guns/ are afraid of them because they are ignorant...If they knew how expensive it was to get class III weapons...they'd feel stupid.

"The second amendment was written at a time when anyone could come through your gate rape your wife and daughters and burn your house down with them in it. Today this is less likely to happen."

-This is why we need to be students of history...If someone did that back then, they would have been shot...This incident is 1,000,000 times more likely to happen now than at ANY other time in U.S. History...

"No other country hands out guns like skidles to the public ad the US and no one else has the violence on their streets, nightclubs, schools, office buildings and now your local movie theatre like the US as well."

-I wish the country handed out guns like Switzerland...I worked my ASS off to get my humble collection. Plenty of other nations have these terrible instances...Mexico has fairly strict regulations, yet look at the Cartels...Look at the Terrorists in the Middle East, the organized crime in Europe...
Couldn't have said it better myself Browning Boy. Mucho respect Bro!

Originally Posted by levelcross View Post
This post is so easy to explain....I have been warning the wife of the dangers of hair spray for years now. Ladies go into one of the smallest rooms in the house and spray hair spray all over the place, just fogging it up like there is no tomorrow. Look at what it does to their hair, I can only imagine what it is doing to the grey matter. Ventilation is a key factor here gals. I know not all women are affected by this action but if repeated enough it is only a matter of time. Living in California I am sure big hair is king or Queen I guess. So this probably has had a terminal effect on the brain already, and she maybe a natural Blond to boot.
LMFAO! Great theory. If not the hair spray, maybe she needs to put corks in her ears before appling the hair bleach. Could be leaking into her ears durring treatments and turning her gray matter into gray mush.
Is it better to do the right thing for the wrong reason, or to do the wrong thing for the right reason? If you do the wrong thing for the right reason, is it still the wrong thing?

I've never feared death or dying. I only fear never trying. I am whatever I am. Only God can judge me now.

Old Brit bikes don't leak. they mark their territory.
Old 07-28-2012, 08:07 AM   #42
Liked 32 Times on 27 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Imagine how dumb she is after a few drinks! Yikes!!!!!
Old 07-28-2012, 11:12 AM   #43
Liked 8257 Times on 4252 Posts
Likes Given: 9510

WOW, Wow again and one last WOWWWWWWW!

She is nuts! Cant even begin to break this down in any other way than she is a victim of a High School Education! Repeat after me, The Government is good, The Military is the protector of the people, the police will save you dont worry, this will only hurt for a little while, I ll only stick the..... OOOPS, better not finish that,
Old 09-10-2012, 07:32 AM   #44
Likes Given: 2

I can only respond to this as such; I'm your minister and I'll give you all the Bible you need. We're from the government and we'll give you all the protection you need. People like this need to be educated.
Old 09-10-2012, 07:51 AM   #45
Liked 181 Times on 102 Posts
Likes Given: 407

Wow, I couldn't even read passed the second sentence of what that woman was saying..

Last edited by Rarity; 09-10-2012 at 07:59 AM.