Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   Thanks to you all. (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/thanks-you-all-21298/)

lonyaeger 12-20-2009 03:16 AM

Thanks to you all.

I'm glad I came across this forum. I've made a lot of friends, hacked off quite a few, and left others wondering just what my problem is.

I've had a lot of fun and learned a lot, thanks to many of you.

My New Year's resolution is to contribute as much as I can, have more fun, and learn more.

I've poked around several other firearms forums....none of them even come close to this one.

Thanks, and if you're ever passing through north Texas...you've got a place to stay.

There are lots of hotels and hostels around here and I can point them out to you or give you GPS coordinates.

gorknoids 12-20-2009 03:20 AM

LOL! You are right, though. It's nice to be on a weapons forum where you don't see requests for the best place to buy a box of 12Ga rocksalt cartridges. "I don't want to kill anybody, just leave them smarting."

junho806 12-20-2009 03:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lonyaeger (Post 201983)
I'm glad I came across this forum. I've made a lot of friends, hacked off quite a few, and left others wondering just what my problem is.

I've had a lot of fun and learned a lot, thanks to many of you.

My New Year's resolution is to contribute as much as I can, have more fun, and learn more.

I've poked around several other firearms forums....none of them even come close to this one.

Thanks, and if you're ever passing through north Texas...you've got a place to stay.

There are lots of hotels and hostels around here and I can point them out to you or give you GPS coordinates.

glad to have you here!
it already seems you've made yourself a very valueable member of this forum
:D

canebrake 12-20-2009 03:43 AM

Wow the jesus, your Mea culpa on your 1K post!

Kool!

"the Dude abides"

Benning Boy 12-20-2009 03:47 AM

We like valuable people here. You're a good egg.:)

Dillinger 12-20-2009 04:27 AM

LOL!!

I love these types of posts.

Guys that have tried other forums, but find that even if you don't have a ton of weapons knowledge, you can make a home here.

That makes me feel good.

I think we have an amazingly diverse membership base here. We have gunsmiths, we have guys that have never made a single change to their stuff.

We have guys that came here looking for information on building their first AR, or 1911, and learned enough that they wanted to stay.

And then we have guys that are the not the most weapons oriented, but they want to be around those that are.

This place is forgiving if you are GENUINE.

This place is accepting if you are willing to put yourself out there and admit that you aren't the biggest bad ass on the interwebz ( NOTE: We all know that title is shared by Jack and Robo).

This forum has been my online home for close to 2 years. The friendships that I have made here rival those of the last 10 years of my personal life.

The like minded people here are ALL intelligent.

They are ALL entertaining.

They are ALL loyal, to the forum, to the cause, to the weapon and to their fellow forum members.

They are all PRO USA and loyal to our Men and Women in harm's way both at home AND aboard.

And they are ALL my brothers and sisters in paint.

I salute you all!

JD

CA357 12-20-2009 04:30 AM

...and I like Spinal Tap too. ;)

VitSports6 12-20-2009 04:40 AM

In my short time here, I have appreciated the knowledge and like mindedness of this group. :cool:

Thanks!

suprdave 12-20-2009 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dillinger (Post 202034)
This place is accepting if you are willing to put yourself out there and admit that you aren't the biggest bad ass on the interwebz ( NOTE: We all know that title is shared by Jack and Robo).

Ninja Please...EVERYONE knows that I'm the baddest mofo on the ebays!

CA357 12-20-2009 03:23 PM

You're an asset here Lon and just goofy enough to be fun. ;)