Thank You To notdku, RL357, cpttango, IGETEVEN...

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Thank You To notdku, RL357, cpttango, IGETEVEN...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-16-2009, 05:08 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default Thank You To notdku, RL357, cpttango, IGETEVEN...

Thank you all for your part in upgrading my account. I couldn't figure out how to individually thank you. I guess I am just not very computor literate. I am also not a gun expert and so I do not know how to recriprocate to you or the forum.

I basicly found this forum by accident and have enjoyed the knowledge I have gained from mostly reading posts in the short time I have been here. I do not belong to any other gun forum. So I guess I will also like to personally extend my thanks to all the other forum members not mentioned above for their willingness to impart their firearms knowledge to others in their posts.

Thanks,
OC

PS...If this is not appropriate in an open forum one of the mods should delete it I guess. I couldn't figure out how to PM anybody.

"magbum"

Last edited by OC357; 08-16-2009 at 05:10 PM.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 08-16-2009, 05:18 PM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 34 Times on 29 Posts

Hey not a problem.

How to reciprocate is to keep up with what your doing. If we didn't think you were a valued member we would not have upgraded you.