Thank a Veteran.

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Thank a Veteran.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2007, 11:59 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 27 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 7

Default Thank a Veteran.

I’m going to take a few days away from any computers, and would like to ask that we all take a moment this Veteran’s Day to remember our military veterans, no matter when, how, or where they served. The point is, they put their lives on hold to serve. They offered up their lives for our nation and our freedoms. If you have a friend or family member who served in the military, please take a minute to say “Thanks.” It doesn’t cost anything and it really means a lot.

Brothers & sisters, have a safe and enjoyable Veteran’s Day. Thanks.

Retired Police Detective '71-'01 / LEOSA Certified
Naval Aviation Veteran '65-'69

United States Constitution (c) 1791
All Rights Reserved

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 11-09-2007, 10:12 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

This thread will be stickied through Vetrans day.

Thank you to everyone who has served or is currently serving!

Perhaps, if I am very lucky, the feeble efforts of my lifetime will someday be noticed, and maybe, in some small way, they will be acknowledged as the greatest works of genius ever created by Man.
- Jack Handey

Old 11-11-2007, 01:47 AM   #3

As well...Thank you to all that have served or are serving now!

I want you to know that I believe in you, thank you and pray for your safety.

* Rom. 12:12

"The world has yet to see what God can do with and for and through and in a man who is fully and wholly consecrated to Him."
- Henry Varley to DL Moody

"I felt only as a man can feel who is roaming over the prairies of the far West, well armed, and mounted on a fleet and gallant steed." - Buffalo Bill

Old 12-20-2007, 11:26 PM   #4

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Default Thank a VET!

Hello all

RON L here = SERESURPLUS

First of all, as a VET, your WELCOME! NEXT - To All my BROTHERS and SISTERS in ARMS, no matter who not matter where, no matter what, we Love and support you! Please do not let the negative speeches of fools deter you from your sacred duty! Thanks ever so much, Fair Winds and following Seas! I hope all the best for who ever you are, what ever branch or duty station!