Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   The Texas Longhorns (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/texas-longhorns-20791/)

user4 12-06-2009 03:45 AM

The Texas Longhorns

Eff yeah! Just saying.

skullcrusher 12-06-2009 04:52 AM

Good for them. No need to say.

I am happy for them because the fallacied BCS would have put TCU or Cinici in the big game, and either would be a travesty.

But, for personal reasons, are you not happier for the Ducks? Well, that is until they have to play the Buckeyes...:p

robocop10mm 12-06-2009 07:04 PM

If UT does not play any better than that against Alabama, It will be UGLY.

user4 12-06-2009 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skullcrusher (Post 194910)
But, for personal reasons, are you not happier for the Ducks? Well, that is until they have to play the Buckeyes...:p

Inedded I am happier for the ducks. Thems my homies. But Texas is my adopted home. The Ducks will crush Ohio in a big way. In fact Texas is lucky they don't have to face them.

Quote:

Originally Posted by robocop10mm (Post 195129)

I honestly don't see how we have a chance. Alabama is a superior team nearly from top to bottom. Texas hasn't had many AWESOME games this year. Lots of games were won by mere skins of the teeth.

skullcrusher 12-06-2009 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ineffable (Post 195170)
Inedded I am happier for the ducks. Thems my homies. But Texas is my adopted home. The Ducks will crush Ohio in a big way.

You don't seriously believe that, do you? In fact, I will pretend that you don't actually believe that as to not insult your intelligence....:p

1911 Fan 12-06-2009 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by robocop10mm (Post 195129)

I think the defenses are pretty evenly matched, but McCoy has to have a CAREER game and the Tide's huge running back needs to be stopped. That's the only way the Horns win.

JiroZero713 12-06-2009 09:33 PM

Roll Tide Roll.

Texas is way to slow for Alabama...it will have to be a miricle for them to win next year.

Sabban might do something the Bear hasn't...win two National Championships on two different teams. Now that's freakin' coaching.

SHSBulldog06 01-05-2010 06:15 PM

Roll Tide!
I just couldn't stop myself from posting this. Although I have to say I don't agree with the part about being snubbed from an individual award because I havn't heard anything about a longhorn being upset that they didn't get the heisman.

Come out of the tunnel breathing fire. Line it up. And let them Longhorns know that, while the Heisman is a nice individual award, National Championships are won by the best TEAM.

Shut down McCoy. Shut down Texas.

Shut down Ingram...

And Richardson will hit you in your mouth. Hard.

And Jones will beat you up as he fights through you.

And Maze and Hanks will leave singe marks as they burn by you.

And Peek will come from nowhere with a haymaker that knocks you on your backside.

And then we unleash the Upchurch demon.

And everyone on the defensive two deep is going to do their best to break your spirit, break your mental toughness.

They don't just want to stop you.

They want to crack your soul.

Keep crying about being snubbed for some individual award, Longhorns.

We're working as hard as we possibly can to DOMINATE you.

Not because we got our feelings hurt.

We do it because it's who we are.

It's our competitive identity.

Every minute.

Every day.

"You tell 'em I'm coming. And HELL's coming with me! You hear me?!? HELL'S COMING WITH ME!!"

Sincerely,

Nick Saban

Troy Michalik 01-05-2010 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ineffable (Post 195170)
I honestly don't see how we have a chance. Alabama is a superior team nearly from top to bottom. Texas hasn't had many AWESOME games this year. Lots of games were won by mere skins of the teeth.

Quoted for truth, especially after watching Alabama's last game.

I am certainly no Longhorn fan, but after reading bulldog's reply I might change my mind. Dude do you play for Alabama?

lonyaeger 01-05-2010 06:44 PM

Yeah, well good luck to yer Tide.