Terrorist Training Camps In USA - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Terrorist Training Camps In USA

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-22-2009, 03:13 AM   #21
WDB
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Fair enough to say if we knew where they were at it would be much like a weekend hunting trip to make them where they are no longer at! So how do we get real information and not vague implication they are living next door?

Old 02-22-2009, 01:29 PM   #22
Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1908 Times on 1103 Posts
Likes Given: 3902

The training camps came up on O'Reily a few nights ago and on Hannity as well. I think is the religious coalition.org that discussed it. Estimated 35 camps scattered throughout the United States. Even in Texas, the organization visit seven camps and confronted them (the leadership) and showed them the video, they said "YES" from what he said. Scary! The State, local and federal agencies know this and are not shutting these terrorist training camps down. The local law enforcement, told them that they have a right and have not done anything illegal.

Old 02-22-2009, 02:45 PM   #23

Liked 5 Times on 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by notdku View Post
While the idea of Muslim training camps sparks fear in a lot of people I would hate to see preemptive targeting of people getting together to practice civilian defense based on ideology or religion. Seems like a slippery slope. First it's Islamic groups, then Christian then any religious group and finally anybody getting together is deemed "terrorist" in nature.
I'm not being serious about going deer hunting in upstate NY. Mostly because poaching is illegal. I have to trust in our government to do the right thing. Unfortunately, they "can't" do anything until innocent citizens are harmed or killed.

I'm not talking about practicing "civilian defense" based on ideology or religion. I'm talking about "civilian defense" against a group of people who's religion is violence against any nonbelievers. People who strike fear in homeowners next to or near these training camps because there is automatic gun fire coming from their back yards. And the fact that they are training how to assassinate and murder people. Its a slap in the face to any victim of 9/11 and the war against terrorism.

Its a bullsh1t broken system because people like this, and other violent groups/religions, can get away with what they practice. It just infuriates me. Then I remember how worse off other countries are.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

Old 02-22-2009, 04:33 PM   #24

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 19

Well if these numbnuts have satellite offices in Tulare Co. and Squaw Valley, Ca. That puts them just over an hour away from where I live and about 30 minutes away from where I work.
Tulare Co. is in the middle of the Central San Joaquin Valley and Squaw Valley is on the western edge of the Sierra Nevada Mountain Range at about 2500 foot elevation. Perfect location for a training camp for PU$$IES.
I work in Fresno who's population is quickly approaching 500,000. Such an inviting target for the lunatic fringe.

"Tolerance is the Virtue of a man without Convictions" G. K. Chesterton

ΜΟΛ'ΩΝ ΛΑΒ'Ε

Considering the fact that the victim is the first one at the scene of a violent crime, I believe all law abiding citizens should be armed.

"Fast is fine, Accurate is final." - Wyatt Earp