Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Terrorist Training Camps In USA

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2009, 12:41 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 17 Times on 12 Posts

+1 on the rant, Benning.

Just another reason why I miss the ol' Gipper. That's President Ronald Wilson Regan. We as a country have gotten so p.c., that there are even Saudi schools here in the US that have geography books that have NO Israel on the atlas. Shows all that land as Palestine. Remember, we can't offend anyone, except US citizens.

Old 02-21-2009, 01:01 AM   #12

Liked 5 Times on 3 Posts

Headquarters for Jamaat ul-Fuqra in the US is located in upstate Hancock, New York. Other Jamaat ul-Fuqra locations include: Hagerstown, Maryland; Falls Church, Virginia; York, South Carolina; Dover, Tennessee; Buena Vista, Colorado; Talihina, Oklahoma; Tulare County, California; Squaw Valley, California. Large complexes have been established in Red House, Virginia and Commerce, Georgia near Macon. Jamaat ul-Fuqra also has two basic training facilities in the Metro Toronto area in Canada.

The Jamaat ul-Fuqra front group and tax exempt charity, Muslims of the Americas, maintain offices in Tallahassee, Florida; Binghamton, New York; Springfield, Massachusetts; Dover, Delaware; and Roanoke, Virginia.

Springfield, MA is a half hour drive for me. My wife is conducting EMT-B training there. I'm going to have to push her to get her LTC and a gun even more now because she can carry while working. I shouldn't be scared sh1tless for the safety of my wife because of these a$$holes!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

Old 02-21-2009, 01:15 AM   #13

Liked 17 Times on 12 Posts

These guys?

Jamaat ul-Fuqra - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not nation of Islam? How many more are there?

Old 02-21-2009, 02:03 AM   #14

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnthmn2004 View Post
Headquarters for Jamaat ul-Fuqra in the US is located in upstate Hancock, New York. Other Jamaat ul-Fuqra locations include: Hagerstown, Maryland; Falls Church, Virginia; York, South Carolina; Dover, Tennessee; Buena Vista, Colorado; Talihina, Oklahoma; Tulare County, California; Squaw Valley, California. Large complexes have been established in Red House, Virginia and Commerce, Georgia near Macon. Jamaat ul-Fuqra also has two basic training facilities in the Metro Toronto area in Canada.

The Jamaat ul-Fuqra front group and tax exempt charity, Muslims of the Americas, maintain offices in Tallahassee, Florida; Binghamton, New York; Springfield, Massachusetts; Dover, Delaware; and Roanoke, Virginia.

Springfield, MA is a half hour drive for me. My wife is conducting EMT-B training there. I'm going to have to push her to get her LTC and a gun even more now because she can carry while working. I shouldn't be scared sh1tless for the safety of my wife because of these a$$holes!
where in commerce georgia is that camp? that is right up the road from me,scary,maybe.

Old 02-21-2009, 05:44 AM   #15

Liked 9 Times on 3 Posts

At least we know where these places are. If worse comes to worse, the government will know where to go.......to f'ing surrender to them.

9x18=Makarov

Old 02-21-2009, 06:06 AM   #16
Administrator
FTF_ADMIN.png

Liked 697 Times on 387 Posts
Likes Given: 729

It showed one in Central Texas as well. Anyone know where that is?

Not Registered? Register now! - It's free and helps the community grow.

Old 02-21-2009, 12:47 PM   #17

Liked 5 Times on 3 Posts

I haven't found much. There were a couple of addresses with aerial pictures of one or two of the camps, but no substantial list put together. Want to make a bet that the government won't let that info go public to protect Jamaat ul-Fuqra from people like us?

This website has some info.
Al-Fuqra Exposed

This article gives an accurate location to their headquarters easily found with a GPS.
Northeast Intelligence Network Jamaat ul-Fuqra Training Compound Inside the United States
We can all gather at bkt's place for tea and crumpets, or in JD's case warm sourdough bread and butter, before we go.... deer hunting.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

Old 02-21-2009, 06:22 PM   #18

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 4

I wonder what the odds are that they are being monitored by the guys in the black suvs? This a slap in the face to all American citizens especially the one who lost their lifes in 9-11 or their families and all who have served over seas in the sandbox. I am so mad I could spit nails.

Old 02-22-2009, 02:33 AM   #19
Administrator
FTF_ADMIN.png

Liked 697 Times on 387 Posts
Likes Given: 729

While the idea of Muslim training camps sparks fear in a lot of people I would hate to see preemptive targeting of people getting together to practice civilian defense based on ideology or religion. Seems like a slippery slope. First it's Islamic groups, then Christian then any religious group and finally anybody getting together is deemed "terrorist" in nature.

Not Registered? Register now! - It's free and helps the community grow.

Old 02-22-2009, 03:06 AM   #20
WDB

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by skullcrusher View Post
Didn't the nut jobs that blew up the federal building in Oklahoma City have a bunch of friends that had a 'training camp'? The Black Panthers have them too. Terrorists are not just the arabic folk loving allah. The Pacific Northwest is a haven for extremest militia.
Skull,
In the PNW the only extremest militia I know of in the NW is the Neo Nazis based in ID. If you have more info pass it on as this is were I live and this is news to me. I would have thought your neck of the woods would be the haven as it's just a small boat/raft ride from Cuba