telemarketer calls - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > telemarketer calls

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2013, 04:49 AM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2391 Times on 1488 Posts
Likes Given: 51

They called a farm I was working on once. Asked for a former employee who was Hispanic. Asked for Jesus, but not in the Hispanic dialect of the name. Had to inform them that Jesus hasn't been on earth in a long time, and his last name was not Gonzalez to my knowledge. Lmao

Oh dern....

Revelation 19:11

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

Old 07-17-2013, 05:07 AM   #22
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 8824 Times on 5105 Posts
Likes Given: 11519

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeysKelly View Post
We get them actually knocking on our doors too in Key West. I've gotten to the point where I just have fun with them. The Cencus was the worst when in Key West. They were asking all sorts of weird things and even illegal things. The guy asked my what my sexual preference is. I told him I like to be on top. I don't think that was what he meant.
I tell them "Yes, I prefer it to celibacy."

Shoot me an email at vikingdad995@gmail.com

Quote:
"Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest."
- Mohandas Gandhi, an Autobiography, page 446.

Old 07-17-2013, 06:48 AM   #23
disappointed & disgusted, But DETERMINED...
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 3371 Times on 2282 Posts
Likes Given: 710

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingdad

I tell them "Yes, I prefer it to celibacy."
Not Much Telemarketers calling here since we put all our #'s on the DNC list...But I love Telling Jehovas when the knock at my door at 8AM Saturday Morning(when i answer the door in Workout shorts with an LC3 Pistol Belt and a Safariland Hip rig with my 6" Colt Python,) that" Do you Know an American Patriot lives here? Do you know you have your freedom of beliefs because I put on a Uniform to protect those freedoms?? Have a Nice Day.." and shut the door....Next, up goes the "do not knock unless you are expected" sign,..and "Never mind the Bulldog, beware of the Humans!"

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will." Vince Lombardi

"No One, and I MEAN NO ONE Craps on me and Gets away with it!!! Those days are gone...

Last edited by DrFootball; 07-17-2013 at 06:51 AM.

Old 07-17-2013, 12:35 PM   #24
Retired
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3110 Times on 1787 Posts
Likes Given: 1321

I bought a "Zapper" a fews years ago.
It produces a signal that indicates to the calling computer that the number dialed has been disconnected.

Those calls that get through are handled appropriately.

I always ask the caller why they are insinuating that I am dumb.
They always come back with "I'm not insinuating that you are dumb, sir, all I am doing is....."
My reply goes along
"Well, don't you think that if I was in the market, I can do my own research and make a decision without your assistance? Evidently not if you are calling me, so, Yes, you are insinuating that I am too dumb to do it on my own. And if you insult me in such a manner, I have not choice but to report you and your business as harassing and insulting me. (Now, please send me your name and address so I have the correct information for the lawsuit.)"

Amendment II:
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Life Member NRA
Life Member NAHC
Former President of the ECPT (Eifel Combat Pistol Team)