Teacher Deems Student’s American Flag Drawing ‘Offensive’ - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Teacher Deems Student’s American Flag Drawing ‘Offensive’

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-12-2010, 11:09 AM   #11
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 84 Times on 54 Posts
Likes Given: 5

What happen to American pride? This nation used to be proud of what it was and what it stood for. It seems like more and more I'm hearing about it's own citizens hating it. if this place is so bad, get the heck out!!!!

Dune, you are 100% correct about teachers unions and tenure....both are complete BS.

"the only 911 call I need is chambering a round" - Mr. Muller, MO car dealer

Old 05-12-2010, 02:16 PM   #12

Liked 859 Times on 342 Posts
Likes Given: 1687

If the American Flag was the offensive part, this isiot of a teacher should try living in a third world country for a few years and then check back in to see if she thinks the same way.

If it was the God Bless America part that was offensive. She and her ilk should be barraged with the fact that it is offensive to us that do believe in God that they don't and quit taking the abuse that is only doled out to Christians. Every other group these days is immune from the PC crowd but they do not have a problem attacking Christians. We need to start standing up for ourselves and back them down. The totally illogical part of the whole thing is that they are able to get away with this nonsense because we as Christians will let people live and let live. Try this behavior in a Muslim country and you will be jailed if your lucky and killed if your not.

Bottom line is that these type of people are lucky to live in this Great Nation where they are insulated from the real world.

Old 05-12-2010, 02:47 PM   #13

I have a few words for the teacher, well you know what they are...

Old 05-12-2010, 03:40 PM   #14

Liked 36 Times on 30 Posts

I am not defending the douche bag liberal teacher.

There are always two sides to the story. The story on Fox didn't show the real picture. Why did they not show the original picture the girl drew? I am still up in the air about this whole thing.

If she worked for me I would fire that teacher no matter what the picture looked like. If you have concerns about a picture you need to take it up with the home room teacher and the admin of the school then everyone make a decision on how to go about it. The girl didn't look like a degenerate that was out to cause problems. She simply drew a picture of what she wanted to draw.