Taxes will not go up a dime?
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Taxes will not go up a dime?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2009, 07:18 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Taxes will not go up a dime?

Tobacco tax just got upped and now cancer sticks are $0.30-$0.60 more!?

What a lying sack of crap! Not that I believed his big lipped a$$ anyway... I can't wait for the alcohol, coffee, and gasoline tax increases!
So we will keep the same income tax but the cost of living will increase??

I... am amazed that people voted for this fraud

I hear he's also appointing CEOs of car companies now... nice, one more step in the direction of socialized living.

woo fun...

Texas is where it's at!
Cheers,
Angry

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-03-2009, 09:33 AM   #2

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 5

I'm sure they can make a good sounding excuse as to why those don't count. I told a coworker of mine that the taxes we pay will go up and she "no, he said he is not going to raise". I was wait and see, I guarantee you will have more taken out of paycheck before he is done. What can you do?

Old 04-03-2009, 12:01 PM   #3

Likes Given: 6

It is important for us to remember these lies and point them out. We need to explain to our young people the dangerous path our nation is going down to our younger people, because they have the most to lose.

Old 04-03-2009, 12:25 PM   #4
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 54 Times on 35 Posts
Likes Given: 12

Well...

Those liberal scumbags got into positions of power and lots of new taxes are creeping in. I saw last night, there is a proposal on the Senate floor for taxing strip joints now.

Old 04-03-2009, 02:48 PM   #5

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Haha yeah and your schools are teaching your children to obey the government. Home school only and maybe a good home schooling program...maybe.

Not all of us are trophy hunters.

Old 04-03-2009, 07:41 PM   #6
bkt

Liked 1305 Times on 664 Posts
Likes Given: 151

Congress is working on a $3.5 trillion budget for next year. And I thought Bush was a big spender....

That money has to come from somewhere, and much of it is likely to come from taxpayers. (The rest will just be printed -- money out of thin air.)

And for those of us lucky enough to live in a commie state like New York, we'll also get taxed out the wazoo for soda, beer/wine/booze, cigs, plays, movies, baseball games, and about 100 (literally) other new ways.

Here's some icing for the cake: with all the money and credit the Fed has been authorizing, we're gonna see inflation. So not only do you get to keep less of your money, whatever money you get to keep won't go as far as it does today.

Have a nice day.

Old 04-03-2009, 08:07 PM   #7

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3479 Times on 1609 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkt View Post

Here's some icing for the cake: with all the money and credit the Fed has been authorizing, we're gonna see inflation. So not only do you get to keep less of your money, whatever money you get to keep won't go as far as it does today.

Have a nice day.
How long you think it's going to take for a meltdown, marshmellow style bkt?

I know your neck of the woods is prepared, but how long you figure?

My money is on early 2010, when unenjoyment reaches around 16-18% nationwide and crime has doubled.....