The..TAX MAN...Come-eth.....

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > The..TAX MAN...Come-eth.....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2012, 05:28 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 124 Times on 104 Posts
Likes Given: 235

Default The..TAX MAN...Come-eth.....

WOW....I didn't get hammered on TAX'S this year...Everybody else do as good....H & R BLOCK was giving free tax returns and I hope they got-it right.........

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-16-2012, 06:44 AM   #2
No Longer a NY Resident.
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1576 Times on 963 Posts
Likes Given: 8106

Quote:
Originally Posted by LONGHAIR View Post
WOW....I didn't get hammered on TAX'S this year...Everybody else do as good....H & R BLOCK was giving free tax returns and I hope they got-it right.........
Did ours and sent them in. Soon as the checks come in I can fix my truck, and the business truck, Invest in the daughter's colledge fund, and have enough left over for a week in NC with family. The wife is looking forward to that.

Is it better to do the right thing for the wrong reason, or to do the wrong thing for the right reason? If you do the wrong thing for the right reason, is it still the wrong thing?

Si vis pacem para bellum.

To those who wish to take away our Second Amendment rights. What will you do when we, all 100,000,000 of us, stand as one, and say no?