Tattoo's---Who has them. - Page 4
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Tattoo's---Who has them.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2009, 01:03 AM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default Real Close!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by skullcrusher View Post
Way to peak JD's interest. I'd suspect the word 'Dillhole' on her outer labia! (somtimes I make myself laugh!)
It is rumored that a previous B.F.'s name is indeed tattooed on her vulva! Your guess wins the prize (if your name matches it!).

Old 03-05-2009, 01:07 AM   #32

Liked 11 Times on 3 Posts

i have 4
i have a leo symbol on my fore arm
a wave design on my stomach
a kaws tattoo on my right ankle (for those of you who don't know he is one of the first graffiti artist to have his work respected by the art community)
and my favorite is a tattoo of an old ka-bar knife on my right shin. my uncle left it for me when he passed away. He was homeless and it was the only thing he ever really hung on to.

Old 06-17-2009, 02:52 AM   #33

Sorry about the undead thread but I wanted to show off my new tattoo. It is St. Michael.0510091215.jpg

"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity." Sigmund Freud in "General Introduction to Psychoanalysis"

"My dear boy, I love hearing my relations abused. It is the only thing that makes me put up with them at all. Relations are simply a tedious pack of people, who haven’t got the remotest knowledge of how to live, nor the smallest instinct about when to die."

Old 06-17-2009, 04:56 AM   #34

Nice tattoo! The only one I have is the Kanji symbol for "Husband" and my wife's name, Monica.

‘‘Among the many misdeeds of the British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms, as the blackest.’’
— Mahatma Ghandi, "Gandhi, An Autobiography", page 446

Old 06-17-2009, 07:51 AM   #35

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunter Joe View Post
I went through that faze years ago, although, I must admit, they get pretty addicting. My favorite one runs across the top of my left bicep. It reads, Awalkin Disaster. There a long story that goes with that one, although, you all are going to have to wait for the book to be released. Hunter Joe
Damn addicting, imo!

I have 3 on my upper arm/shoulder

Celtic weave concentric circles/armband surrounded by grey japanese clouds. Butterfly (yeah you may lol if you must ) but it's a memoriam to my fiancee who died...

currently waiting to get another piece - japanese water - which will finish it all off as a half-sleeve.

Hey check this story in today's paper. Cannot believe this chick "slept through" having 56 stars tattooed on her face, unbeknown to her (and will now sue lol)

I mean, WTF?!

Teenager to sue over 56-star facial tattoo

Old 06-17-2009, 02:13 PM   #36
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5733 Times on 3359 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhuk View Post
Hey check this story in today's paper. Cannot believe this chick "slept through" having 56 stars tattooed on her face, unbeknown to her (and will now sue lol)

I mean, WTF?!

Teenager to sue over 56-star facial tattoo
LOL! I'm betting one of her friends fed her some pain medication of some type & she didn't plan ahead. Doh!

Old 06-17-2009, 03:51 PM   #37

Liked 11 Times on 10 Posts
Likes Given: 3

I have only 2 tats but want more. They were both gratis by a buddy that I'd done extensive gun work for. My right is a tribal bear, complete with claws & paw print. My left arm sports a old fashioned harley tat with eagle head and trailing eagle feathers. I thought long & hard b4 having them done & don't regret it at all.

Sometimes you earthlings REALLY amaze me!

Old 06-17-2009, 04:14 PM   #38

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3479 Times on 1609 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

That's a bad ass tat McNabb - but holy crap do you need some sun on those legs. Good lawd brother, you about whited out my poor little laptop screen.

JD

Old 06-17-2009, 07:01 PM   #39

It is the uh... contrast of the camera. I swear. I am Really a dark bronze.

"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity." Sigmund Freud in "General Introduction to Psychoanalysis"

"My dear boy, I love hearing my relations abused. It is the only thing that makes me put up with them at all. Relations are simply a tedious pack of people, who haven’t got the remotest knowledge of how to live, nor the smallest instinct about when to die."

Old 06-17-2009, 07:44 PM   #40

Liked 17 Times on 12 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
That's a bad ass tat McNabb - but holy crap do you need some sun on those legs. Good lawd brother, you about whited out my poor little laptop screen.

JD
LMAO. I almost spit coffee on my screen, but only after looking at the pic again. I did not notice because of the nice art work.

From C3Shooter:
Skullcrusher, you are evil, sick, demented, twisted- and my hero!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamonium View Post
...without the Second, we cannot protect the rest!