Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Tattoo's---Who has them.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2009, 09:47 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Tattoo's---Who has them.

Let's see them. Here are 4 of my 16. Well 14 now cuz I turned 3 into 1 big one.

Last edited by iloveguns; 03-12-2009 at 05:01 PM.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 03-03-2009, 09:51 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 7 Times on 5 Posts

I've got jump wings on my left shoulder and a dragonfly on my right. I'm thinking about getting Borneo roses on the front of each shoulder. I'm trying to come up with a back piece for the summer too. Currently, my plan is to get a Japanese style piece with a koi and a dragon.

"'Did you ever wonder why we had to run for shelter when the promise of a brave new world unfurled beneath a clear blue sky? "
Roger Waters

Vote freedom, join the Libertarian Party.

Old 03-03-2009, 09:58 PM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5731 Times on 3358 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

I got hammered in New Orleans many years ago while waiting for some paperwork for a buddy's marraige license. On the ride home, i noticed my leg hurt; my "good buddies" let me get a tat on my ankle, like a friggin girl. At least it wasn't a dern butterfly or a unicorn. It denotes the college where i got my masters degree. FWIW, i've been told that on the bony part of the ankle is one of the least pleasant places to get tatted.

Old 03-03-2009, 10:12 PM   #4
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5731 Times on 3358 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveguns View Post
I don't know bro. This one here might be the most painful place to get one. If this violates any rules ,then take it down. Thanks
I left out "for sane people". That is crazy man, just crazy. I was not THAT hammered, don't know that i've ever been THAT hammered.

Old 03-03-2009, 10:14 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello View Post
I left out "for sane people". That is crazy man, just crazy. I was not THAT hammered, don't know that i've ever been THAT hammered.
Lol I would have to be passed out to the world for something like this to happen. Lol This isn't mine by the way. Just something I found one day looking for dragon tats

Old 03-03-2009, 10:14 PM   #6

Funny you mention this today. I just got a really great one today. Of course i have a bunch more, but this one is one of my favs. I wasn't really gunna post the pic yet cause it aint finished. I just had my first sitting today and all it is is the outlines. It will be a couple more months before i can get the finishing touches done. Well my pic is a little to big and i don't know how to make it smaller so i guess yall wont be able to see it after all. Anyway, it is a full back tattoo of the second amendment on an old scroll with a couple of different fireams in the pic too.

Old 03-03-2009, 10:16 PM   #7

sniperbob. Figure out a way to shrink it bro. I have go to see it.

Old 03-03-2009, 10:59 PM   #8

Liked 33 Times on 28 Posts

I got one. I paid half and a buddy paid half. I guess it was him saying thank you for.

Thank You for what? Letting him bang my wife while I was deployed. (No I didn't LET him)

Needless to say never got another one and am thinking about getting this one burned the hell off.

If I get another one it is going to be this.

picture-3.png

That is my family brand. That would be the only tat I would ever think of getting.

About the getting drunk thing.

I got hammered one night at a full nude bar out by Waco Tx. The next day when I woke up I had a very dull pain in my left chest area. Still hung over I didn't bother because my head was hurting even more. I get out of the shower and I am drying off when my towel catches MY NEW NIPLE RING. HOLY CRAP DID THAT HURT. I guess there were two ladies in nothing more than a thong going around the club giving free piercing with the purchase of a ring for $5. I said what the hell and took my shirt off and got one done right in the middle of the nastiest club I had ever been in. Talk about a bad idea within 2 days it was infected and my nipple was now as red as a cherry and the 5 times it's normal size with some kind of green stuff oozing out the side of it. I cleaned it up and kept putting bag balm on it and it healed but now my one nipple is a different size than the other. I kept that ring until i got caught with it at NTC by the BN SGM that was fun standing there face to face buck nakkid getting screamed at by a buck nakkid SGM.

Last edited by cpttango30; 03-04-2009 at 03:40 AM.

Old 03-03-2009, 11:03 PM   #9

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3475 Times on 1607 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

I don't have any. Thought about it a million times, even drew some up, but never did it.

The only markings I got are a couple of childhood accidents, a couple of surgeries and my reminder of when the Gravelings came and tried to take me early. I fooled them though and just played dead.

Just had my rebirthday in Jan. I turned 7.

JD

Old 03-03-2009, 11:10 PM   #10

Liked 17 Times on 12 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
I don't have any. Thought about it a million times, even drew some up, but never did it.

The only markings I got are a couple of childhood accidents, a couple of surgeries and my reminder of when the Gravelings came and tried to take me early. I fooled them though and just played dead.

Just had my rebirthday in Jan. I turned 7.

JD
I have none either, tho I have considered it many times. The thing is, EVERYONE has them now.

I have some great scars, tho.

Ok, JD, I'll bite. Since Gravelings don't attend 'born again' ceremonies, can you elaborate?

Maybe a scar thread.