Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   Tattoo's---Who has them. (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/tattoos-who-has-them-11514/)

iloveguns 03-03-2009 09:47 PM

Tattoo's---Who has them.

Let's see them. Here are 4 of my 16. Well 14 now cuz I turned 3 into 1 big one.

matt g 03-03-2009 09:51 PM

I've got jump wings on my left shoulder and a dragonfly on my right. I'm thinking about getting Borneo roses on the front of each shoulder. I'm trying to come up with a back piece for the summer too. Currently, my plan is to get a Japanese style piece with a koi and a dragon.

orangello 03-03-2009 09:58 PM

I got hammered in New Orleans many years ago while waiting for some paperwork for a buddy's marraige license. On the ride home, i noticed my leg hurt; my "good buddies" let me get a tat on my ankle, like a friggin girl. :rolleyes: At least it wasn't a dern butterfly or a unicorn. It denotes the college where i got my masters degree. FWIW, i've been told that on the bony part of the ankle is one of the least pleasant places to get tatted.

orangello 03-03-2009 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iloveguns (Post 77773)
I don't know bro. This one here might be the most painful place to get one. If this violates any rules ,then take it down. Thanks

I left out "for sane people". :D That is crazy man, just crazy. I was not THAT hammered, don't know that i've ever been THAT hammered.

iloveguns 03-03-2009 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by orangello (Post 77779)
I left out "for sane people". :D That is crazy man, just crazy. I was not THAT hammered, don't know that i've ever been THAT hammered.

Lol I would have to be passed out to the world for something like this to happen. Lol This isn't mine by the way. Just something I found one day looking for dragon tats:D

sniperbob 03-03-2009 10:14 PM

Funny you mention this today. I just got a really great one today. Of course i have a bunch more, but this one is one of my favs. I wasn't really gunna post the pic yet cause it aint finished. I just had my first sitting today and all it is is the outlines. It will be a couple more months before i can get the finishing touches done. Well my pic is a little to big and i don't know how to make it smaller so i guess yall wont be able to see it after all. Anyway, it is a full back tattoo of the second amendment on an old scroll with a couple of different fireams in the pic too.

iloveguns 03-03-2009 10:16 PM

sniperbob. Figure out a way to shrink it bro. I have go to see it. :)

cpttango30 03-03-2009 10:59 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I got one. I paid half and a buddy paid half. I guess it was him saying thank you for.

Thank You for what? Letting him bang my wife while I was deployed. (No I didn't LET him)

Needless to say never got another one and am thinking about getting this one burned the hell off.

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l134/a/IMG_0215.jpg

If I get another one it is going to be this.

Attachment 1354

That is my family brand. That would be the only tat I would ever think of getting.

About the getting drunk thing.

I got hammered one night at a full nude bar out by Waco Tx. The next day when I woke up I had a very dull pain in my left chest area. Still hung over I didn't bother because my head was hurting even more. I get out of the shower and I am drying off when my towel catches MY NEW NIPLE RING. HOLY CRAP DID THAT HURT. I guess there were two ladies in nothing more than a thong going around the club giving free piercing with the purchase of a ring for $5. I said what the hell and took my shirt off and got one done right in the middle of the nastiest club I had ever been in. Talk about a bad idea within 2 days it was infected and my nipple was now as red as a cherry and the 5 times it's normal size with some kind of green stuff oozing out the side of it. I cleaned it up and kept putting bag balm on it and it healed but now my one nipple is a different size than the other. I kept that ring until i got caught with it at NTC by the BN SGM that was fun standing there face to face buck nakkid getting screamed at by a buck nakkid SGM.

Dillinger 03-03-2009 11:03 PM

I don't have any. Thought about it a million times, even drew some up, but never did it.

The only markings I got are a couple of childhood accidents, a couple of surgeries and my reminder of when the Gravelings came and tried to take me early. I fooled them though and just played dead.

Just had my rebirthday in Jan. I turned 7. :D

JD

skullcrusher 03-03-2009 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dillinger (Post 77814)
I don't have any. Thought about it a million times, even drew some up, but never did it.

The only markings I got are a couple of childhood accidents, a couple of surgeries and my reminder of when the Gravelings came and tried to take me early. I fooled them though and just played dead.

Just had my rebirthday in Jan. I turned 7. :D

JD

I have none either, tho I have considered it many times. The thing is, EVERYONE has them now.

I have some great scars, tho.

Ok, JD, I'll bite. Since Gravelings don't attend 'born again' ceremonies, can you elaborate?

Maybe a scar thread. :eek: