Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   Tannerite (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/tannerite-63549/)

texaswoodworker 04-30-2012 07:20 AM

Tannerite

You know you want to do it. :D

(yes, some of these stunts were stupid, but still pretty entertaining)

winds-of-change 04-30-2012 07:57 AM

NOOOooooo............not Elmo!!!

Vincine 04-30-2012 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by texaswoodworker (Post 786077)

Clearly, these boys don't have enough to do. ;) I'm not so sure about the other guys either.

Model70 04-30-2012 01:19 PM

That stuff is so much fun!!!!

We bought a bunch when it first got popular and headed out to the desert. No foolin I had the 2 lbs jar of it set on a rock with a 5 lbs rock on top. I shot it, and it blew that rock 100 feet in the air! Lots of fun. By the way all you safety cermudgens I was 200 yards away when I shot it.

I said to my friend this stuff is way to fun to be legal. Sure enough now it's illegal in most western Utah counties. :( "Fire hazard" whatever. Fun haters.

PSYCHOFREAK3 04-30-2012 05:28 PM

Never thought I'd believe this but they actually sell it at the local Gander Mountain in Illinois.

ktmboyz 04-30-2012 11:18 PM

We shoot this stuff quite a bit. A couple months ago we filled a plastic one gallon mustard container like they get in the food industry with I think 9lbs and WOW that was a little excessive lol The shock wave from 130 yds gave me nausea for almost two hours.

Chainfire 04-30-2012 11:54 PM

I suspect that when the gasoline is added to the mix, they committed a federal felony, probably more than one, and filmed it for the world to see. It was nice of them to provide such good mug shots too. The stupidity on the net is astounding to me.

MrWray 05-01-2012 12:08 AM

Im surprised that it hasnt been made illegal yet, you can tear some sh!t up with that stuff.

texaswoodworker 05-01-2012 12:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chainfire (Post 786720)
I suspect that when the gasoline is added to the mix, they committed a federal felony, probably more than one, and filmed it for the world to see. It was nice of them to provide such good mug shots too. The stupidity on the net is astounding to me.

It may of been, but I hope that the Government isn't spending it's time searching youtube hoping that they will find some dumb kids doing something illegal so they can ruin their lives. They probably are though. :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrWray (Post 786737)
Im surprised that it hasnt been made illegal yet, you can tear some sh!t up with that stuff.

lol, that kind of surprised me too. I have never shot any before, so I'm going to have to pick some up to try. :D

texaswoodworker 05-01-2012 12:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by winds-of-change (Post 786079)
NOOOooooo............not Elmo!!!

Don't worry, he probably didn't feel a thing. :D:p