The Tangopedia - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > The Tangopedia

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-20-2009, 11:15 AM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1419 Times on 808 Posts
Likes Given: 1290

Quote:
Originally Posted by diggsbakes View Post
Ok, English boy.

Wouldn't "Douchetastic", an uncommon variation of the word "fantastic" actually be an adjective describing one's ability of "being an utterly brilliant angry idiot of a douche bag."
I don't believe it is a "process" at all.

In the English language we usually denote words indicating a process with the suffix "ing". Such examples of processes would include, but are (obviously) not limited to: computing, mapping, shooting, hunting, shaming, etc.

I know its your "Tangopedia", Einstein, but c'mon man.

If you don't believe me, go knock on your mom's bedroom door, down the hall and ask her. D
And therein lies your problem, this is not English!

http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/...ps18cfbeae.jpg

Get her dirty, then clean her so she starts to respect you. When her trust is complete, she will serve you well for a lifetime!

"...if doves shot back, there wouldn't be a need for a bag limit."
- orangello

Old 11-17-2009, 07:29 PM   #22

Liked 3735 Times on 1824 Posts
Likes Given: 13269

A suggestion for a new entry,

Tangoized - the process of starting a thread of such worthless douchebaggery it results in 1 of 2 possibilities,

a) Tango points out in poetic prose just how much a douchebag the OP actually is.
b) Tango drops the Ponche pciture bomb in the OP's thread.

In the event the OP draws the ire of Tango to result in both options, he/she is considered to be UberTangoized.

Member: NRA GOA

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Est sularas oth mithas

"either way, you were guilty by association, so you were smited...." JD

Old 02-05-2010, 08:29 AM   #23

Speaking as a female newbie, I have no use for Tango other than the map thread. Upon arrival, I found him rude, unwelcoming, abrasive, misogynistic, and less than helpful.

I extended a hand to him in private mail, and he declined it.

Promoted to introspection, I searched his threads. I further found that he has serious self-esteem issues and is suffering from cyber-personality-disorder.

He's highly likely to discourage more firearms-oriented women with thinner skin than I from joining in the forum, but whatever you want to do with your sticky notes and game plan. Is that your forum goal?

Just askin', since the opportunity was stickied here and all.

This forum has some really great members who merit a sticky note on the main landing zone. This guy isn't among them. Give him his own forum or something if he's of some significant historical value, but he's definitely detrimental on this particular sticky spot if ftf wants to encourage more female members.

Last edited by TheGunLady; 02-05-2010 at 09:13 AM.

Old 02-05-2010, 12:52 PM   #24

Liked 34 Times on 29 Posts

And Now I feel so bad.

Not gonna Argue.

The Tango

Old 02-05-2010, 12:58 PM   #25

Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGunLady View Post
Speaking as a female newbie, I have no use for Tango other than the map thread. Upon arrival, I found him rude, unwelcoming, abrasive, misogynistic, and less than helpful.

I extended a hand to him in private mail, and he declined it.

Promoted to introspection, I searched his threads. I further found that he has serious self-esteem issues and is suffering from cyber-personality-disorder.

He's highly likely to discourage more firearms-oriented women with thinner skin than I from joining in the forum, but whatever you want to do with your sticky notes and game plan. Is that your forum goal?

Just askin', since the opportunity was stickied here and all.

This forum has some really great members who merit a sticky note on the main landing zone. This guy isn't among them. Give him his own forum or something if he's of some significant historical value, but he's definitely detrimental on this particular sticky spot if ftf wants to encourage more female members.

Tangospankin!!!

Old 02-05-2010, 03:03 PM   #26

Liked 58 Times on 35 Posts
Likes Given: 1

"That which does not kill us makes us stronger."

-- Friedrich Nietzsche

Old 02-19-2010, 05:01 AM   #27

Liked 23 Times on 11 Posts
Likes Given: 6

I think Tango is an integral part of this forum. He provides humor to the thicker skinned and gives balance. If there were an absence of his banter then this place would be all pixies and friggin' fairy dust. Leave the sticky I frequently refer to it when reading his posts. Besides it's nice to get away from all the PC crap, hell apparently you have to be PC on the web now.

If you think Tango is bad, go to Saiga-12 and search the forums for "Surly." That guy is the anti-Christ, I honestly think he made Bin Laden cry.

"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks."
Thomas Jefferson
From the great speaker...er uh Barak Obongo

"Liberals make great proctologists. They're the only ones who truly know what the inside of an anus looks like."~me

Old 02-19-2010, 06:21 AM   #28

Liked 17 Times on 12 Posts

Just one BS call by Tango your options are:

1. Be happy that he did not make you cry.

2. Be happy that he did not make you cry.

3. Revel in the true genius that Tango really is.

4. All of thee above.

From C3Shooter:
Skullcrusher, you are evil, sick, demented, twisted- and my hero!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamonium View Post
...without the Second, we cannot protect the rest!

Old 02-24-2010, 05:50 PM   #29

My diary is packed mostly of hurtful things that cpttango has said to me. Well he better knock it off or else. Of course, I wouldn't say that to him directly, but if I write it down under lock and key then I feel like I got balls again.

Old 02-24-2010, 06:58 PM   #30

Liked 58 Times on 35 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hey-you-guys View Post
My diary is packed mostly of hurtful things that cpttango has said to me. Well he better knock it off or else. Of course, I wouldn't say that to him directly, but if I write it down under lock and key then I feel like I got balls again.
Good thinking.