Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   Tango Youtube Music Video (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/tango-youtube-music-video-19505/)

Benning Boy 10-26-2009 05:06 PM

Tango Youtube Music Video

I can smell the super stardom.

He neither endorses nor has agreed to any of this, I'm just trying to gauge the response such a project would generate.

What song would you love to see Tango dance to on Youtube?

For me, My Humps, all the way.:D

Jess 10-26-2009 05:08 PM

i'm going to have to go with the old standby "i'm too sexy"

Benning Boy 10-26-2009 05:12 PM

Oh hell yes. Well done, Jess!

lonyaeger 10-26-2009 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Benning Boy (Post 178428)
I can smell the super stardom.

He neither endorses nor has agreed to any of this, I'm just trying to gauge the response such a project would generate.

What song would you love to see Tango dance to on Youtube?

For me, My Humps, all the way.:D

Anything by the late Michael Jackson.

dicky0331 10-26-2009 06:33 PM

I would love to see something from a musical, maybe west side story...

orangello 10-26-2009 06:37 PM

Anything NOT Beyonce-esque. :p

cpttango30 10-26-2009 06:43 PM

Not sure what in the hell you all are smoking.

I have a very serious fatal disease that only very few people realize that they have. Most don't figure it out until it is too late for them. I found out early and I have been deep in treatment for it since I was a young child.

This disease take a long time sometimes 80 to 90 years to kill you but it is fatal it could be shorter depending on where you live and on how you dress and dance. It is only found in white people too no other race suffers from this debilitating disease. You see when I was a young man looking for a prime mate in the bars surrounding Fort Hood I was at a very big disadvantage I could not dance not at all. I can however get away with swaying back and forth in a small circle. but if I were to try any kind of real dance move It would for surely kill me on the sport. Mock me if you wish but that is the truth. I even failed semester in High school gym because I could not dance.

Yes my loyal followers I can not dance or it will kill me. I have never danced a single step in my life. CRD is what we sufferers call it. For laymen it is Caucasian Rhythmic Disorder.

AsmelEduardo 10-26-2009 06:45 PM

What a feeling from Flashdance!

What a feeling... from Flashdance.... LOL!!!
I would like to see the Tango approach to
just add a short rant with a lot a EFFINGs and DBs before the performance... you know what I mean...

NGIB 10-26-2009 06:50 PM

"Dude looks like a lady" - Aerosmith.

BTW Skull, love the new avatar!

dunerunner 10-26-2009 07:46 PM

Here's one Tango could get away with swaying back and forth in a small circle....George Thorogood and the Destroyers....."Bad to the Bone"!!