Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   The Tango Celebrity Roast Thread (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/tango-celebrity-roast-thread-14690/)

Benning Boy 06-11-2009 03:15 PM

The Tango Celebrity Roast Thread

As per a poll in the super cool Supporting Members section, this is a thread where you respond as though you were Tango, getting as close to his posting style as possible.

I contemplated having everyone converge on a new guy with a question, but his style might be frightening to some, and we don't want to drive anybody off.

So here is the fictional post, by a fictional new guy, with a fictional question.

Hi, my name is 5.45x39Ninjaman, and I was wondering if one of those .22 derringers would be adequate for self defense. I'd be carrying it in my Giorgio Armani suit, and I think a 1911 would probably print too much. What do you think, guys?

Jo da Plumbr 06-11-2009 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Benning Boy (Post 115876)
As per a poll in the super cool Supporting Members section, this is a thread where you respond as though you were Tango, getting as close to his posting style as possible.

I contemplated having everyone converge on a new guy with a question, but his style might be frightening to some, and we don't want to drive anybody off.

So here is the fictional post, by a fictional new guy, with a fictional question.

Hi, my name is 5.45x39Ninjaman, and I was wondering if one of those .22 derringers would be adequate for self defense. I'd be carrying it in my Giorgio Armani suit, and I think a 1911 would probably print too much. What do you think, guys?

There would be no response. Tango would just stroke out.

Benning Boy 06-11-2009 03:20 PM

I would not, you panty wearin girly girl!:mad:

Jo da Plumbr 06-11-2009 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Benning Boy (Post 115881)
I would not, you panty wearin girly girl!:mad:

Girly girlÖ Iíve got your panties in a wad and Iíll shove em where the sun donít shine. Along with your 22 derringer.

Benning Boy 06-11-2009 03:30 PM

Ya, wel you can sure try it, you Pepsi drinking metrosexual panty wad!!!!!!:mad::mad:

Jo da Plumbr 06-11-2009 03:37 PM

And what kind of pussee shoots 5.45. If you ain’t man enough for a 7.62 then just go get some pepper spray and plead for your life when they come after you.

Benning Boy 06-11-2009 03:38 PM

Rotflmfao!!!!!

canebrake 06-11-2009 03:41 PM

5.45x39Ninjaman, by all means, if you feel you can handle the recoil the derringer would be the perfect PD gun for you!

Not to worry about the carry tell in your Giorgio Armani suit. They tell me the suits come with a pre-fab carry pocket. Itís in the crotch area where Giorgio Armani suit guys put a rolled up pair of socks!

skullcrusher 06-11-2009 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Benning Boy (Post 115876)

If you thank some pu$$y a$$ pea shooter is good for self deffensse than you need to go back the kiddie skool and learn something. As for your fansy sute, you had just bite it. While you are at it, go piss up a rope!

Benning Boy 06-11-2009 03:48 PM

There's nuthin wrong with socks, they need lovin too!

And Cane, you're supposed to talk like me! There you go, I organize a thread, and you come in like J.D. and mess it up, dammit!

Why do I bother with you guys?!?!?:mad::mad::mad: