Taken A Job With TSA
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Taken A Job With TSA

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2013, 04:41 PM   #1
Concealed Carry Instructor
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 956 Times on 627 Posts
Likes Given: 229

After months of looking, I found a job, finally. Trouble is, it is as a TSA agent. I start Monday, tomorrow. In the agreement I signed, I agreed to sell all my guns, and surrender the assault weapons to them, along with high capacity mags. They will let me keep a shotgun, in accordance with Joe Biden's directive.

I get a three day training course then it is off to the airport to fondle troublemakers, as my new boss puts it. We also do lots of bra and panty checks of the 18 to 34 year olds, if they look interesting, I am told.

In the interview, to get the job, I had to nark out my neighbors that have no fishing permits, have bottle rockets on the forth of July, and drink two liter bottles of pop. At first I almost did not turn them in, but I got a twenty five dollar bonus for doing so, and I figured, why not take the money?

My bosses also wanted to know which of my friends and relatives own guns, and what kinds they are. I told them, but I felt bad afterwords, that was until I realized that was what Obama wanted me to do, then it was ok.

I will be working thirty hours a week at the airport, and ten hours at Wal-Mart, undercover, watching people buy ammo, and reporting their licence plate numbers. That sounds like fun.

If I get past the 90 day probation period, and everyone does, I will make supervisor, and will start recruiting my friends that I think will follow Obama orders to do what we are told, no questions asked.

This is a sweet job, and all I need to do is follow orders to trample on rights, people should not have anyway.

Monday morning comes early, off to Wal-Mart to practice writting down licence plates and spy on the ammo sales, then off to bed so I can get up early Monday .

Last edited by AR10; 03-31-2013 at 04:51 PM.
People Like This 

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 03-31-2013, 04:45 PM   #2
McCool@email.com
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 7151 Times on 3915 Posts
Likes Given: 14480

Where can I apply?

No offense and none taken (̿▀̿ ̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿)̄

Old 03-31-2013, 04:47 PM   #3

Liked 2180 Times on 1471 Posts
Likes Given: 1191

Quote:
Originally Posted by AR10 View Post
After months of looking, I found a job, finally. Trouble is, it is as a TSA agent. I start Monday, tomorrow. In the agreement I signed, I agreed to sell all my guns, ans surrender the assault weapons to them, along with high capacity mags. They will let me keep a shotgun, in accordance with Joe Biden's directive.

I get a three day training course then it is off to the airport to fondle troublemakers, as my new boss puts it. We also do lots of bra and panty checks of the 18 to 34 year olds, if they look interesting, I am told.

In the interview, to get the job, I had to nark out my neighbors that have no fishing permits, have bottle rockets on the forth of July, and drink two liter bottles of pop. At first I almost did not turn them in, but I got a twenty five dollar bonus for doing so, and I figured, why not take the money?

My bosses also wanted to know which of my friends and relatives own guns, and what kinds they are. I told them, but I felt bad afterwords, that was until I realized that was what Obama wanted me to do, then it was ok.

I will be working thirty hours a week at the airport, and ten hours at Wal-Mart, undercover, watching people buy ammo, and reporting their licence plate numbers. That sounds like fun.

If I get past the 90 day probation period, and everyone does, I will make supervisor, and will start recurring my friends that I think will follow Obama orders to do what we are told, no questions asked.

This is a sweet job, and all I need to do is follow orders to trample on rights, people should not have anyway.

Monday morning comes early, off to Wal-Mart to practice writting down licence plates and spy on the ammo sales, then off to bed so I can get up early Monday .
Should have waited till tomorrow to post this

Texan By Birth & Choice
USMC/VIET NAM VET

Old 03-31-2013, 04:52 PM   #4
Concealed Carry Instructor
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 956 Times on 627 Posts
Likes Given: 229

I'll be working tomorrow!

Old 03-31-2013, 04:55 PM   #5

Liked 1096 Times on 656 Posts
Likes Given: 55

Are you joking?? This has to be an earlier April Fools joke!!

Old 03-31-2013, 05:00 PM   #6

Liked 4790 Times on 2317 Posts
Likes Given: 1479

I like you AR10... but that won't stop me from permanently disabling your silly ass if your grope my toddler!

Tack

Quote:
Originally Posted by AR10 View Post
After months of looking, I found a job, finally. Trouble is, it is as a TSA agent. I start Monday, tomorrow. In the agreement I signed, I agreed to sell all my guns, and surrender the assault weapons to them, along with high capacity mags. They will let me keep a shotgun, in accordance with Joe Biden's directive.

If I get past the 90 day probation period, and everyone does, I will make supervisor, and will start recruiting my friends that I think will follow Obama orders to do what we are told, no questions asked.

Old 03-31-2013, 05:09 PM   #7
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2563 Times on 1251 Posts
Likes Given: 1287

AR 10~ !

That TSA story is GOOD! But would not surprise me if O and company had their way! Since medical people recently have been advised to ask if there are any weapons in the home on medical forms. Correct Answer " I decline to answer the question because it violates my Constitutional Rights! My personal preferred answer for them! "None of your Fn Business! But a medical professional friend advised use answer number one! "Never" NO or YES!

The Constitution is not an instrument for the Government to restrain the people. It is an instrument for the people to restrain the Government!
*Patrick Henry

Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom."

-- John F. Kennedy

Old 03-31-2013, 06:15 PM   #8
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 21583 Times on 12248 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper03 View Post
AR 10~ !

That TSA story is GOOD! But would not surprise me if O and company had their way! Since medical people recently have been advised to ask if there are any weapons in the home on medical forms. Correct Answer " I decline to answer the question because it violates my Constitutional Rights! My personal preferred answer for them! "None of your Fn Business! But a medical professional friend advised use answer number one! "Never" NO or YES!
a couple of months ago i had to go to a walk-in clinic to get some relief for a stomach virus and couldn't get into see my regular doctor for a few days. well the nurse asked this question of me as well. i was kind of taken aback at first at the mentioning of such a thing. really shocked is more accurate. first i asked what that had to do with helping me with my stomach virus and she replied they were required to ask thes questions now. i looked at her and asked her, " how much money do you have in your checking account?" she looked at me as if i had asked her if she was hooker! the look was priceless! she said, " well that's really none of your business!" i said to her, " well if or how many firearms i have in my home, is none of your business either"

the doctor came in later and asked me why i had declined to answer the question. i asked him the same question as i had the nurse. he kind of got all huffy and upset with me. i informed him my ailment had nothing to do with them knowing whether i owned or how many firearms i owned.

this is even happening in smaller towns from what i am seeing. we were discussing it at work a few days later and it was not an isolated event. several others had had the same questions asked of them as well at the doctors office. hmmmmm.........
Old 03-31-2013, 06:24 PM   #9

Liked 2180 Times on 1471 Posts
Likes Given: 1191

Quote:
Originally Posted by axxe55 View Post
a couple of months ago i had to go to a walk-in clinic to get some relief for a stomach virus and couldn't get into see my regular doctor for a few days. well the nurse asked this question of me as well. i was kind of taken aback at first at the mentioning of such a thing. really shocked is more accurate. first i asked what that had to do with helping me with my stomach virus and she replied they were required to ask thes questions now. i looked at her and asked her, " how much money do you have in your checking account?" she looked at me as if i had asked her if she was hooker! the look was priceless! she said, " well that's really none of your business!" i said to her, " well if or how many firearms i have in my home, is none of your business either"

the doctor came in later and asked me why i had declined to answer the question. i asked him the same question as i had the nurse. he kind of got all huffy and upset with me. i informed him my ailment had nothing to do with them knowing whether i owned or how many firearms i owned.

this is even happening in smaller towns from what i am seeing. we were discussing it at work a few days later and it was not an isolated event. several others had had the same questions asked of them as well at the doctors office. hmmmmm.........
Sounds like a unrequested prostrate exam

Texan By Birth & Choice
USMC/VIET NAM VET

People Like This 
Old 03-31-2013, 06:27 PM   #10
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 21583 Times on 12248 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOSSFLY View Post
Sounds like a unrequested prostrate exam
i consider it to be invading my privacy! at the very least gettin too personal.