The T.U.F. Thread - Page 5
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > The T.U.F. Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-27-2010, 05:31 PM   #41
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 36 Times on 30 Posts

If it was one of us our guns would be gone everyone would be ready to burn us at the stake in the exact same situation.

Plus we don't have $20k suits and $5k an hour lawyers to help make us look good either.

I don't care if she started hitting you with a baseball bat you get the kids and get out. Then you call the police. Don't be an effing douche bag and grab her touch her or do anything else to her but grab the kids and get the hell out. Sorry that 86# crack whore isn't going to hurt tito unless she shoots him then I would have to give her props.

So yes Tito is a scumbag to me.

Old 04-29-2010, 07:15 AM   #42

Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts

What did you guys think of the fight tonight?

I knew after the first round that these guys need some serious skillset development!I also knew that neither of these guys will get past another fight fighting like they did tonight.

Technique!! Technique!! Where are you technique???

Old 04-29-2010, 10:52 AM   #43

OH I didn't get to see it but will watch it asap when I get home tonight. I got it dvred.....

Old 06-03-2010, 09:28 PM   #44

Likes Given: 2

Default Spoilers Alert!!!

Last nights episode was pretty awesome!!! I never like Yager. Then what Dana dropped on Tito!!! Who else was happy to see Yager get a beat-down?! I was p#55ed that we didn't see all the assistant coaches for Rich, as the show ended with Dana saying he over compensated. But I check the UFC website and found who they are: Forest Griffin and Grey Maynard!!! I kinda think it is a waste with just one fight left for the team but oh well. Come someone else chime in!

Old 06-03-2010, 11:04 PM   #45

Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbad-ratman View Post
Last nights episode was pretty awesome!!! I never like Yager. Then what Dana dropped on Tito!!! Who else was happy to see Yager get a beat-down?! I was p#55ed that we didn't see all the assistant coaches for Rich, as the show ended with Dana saying he over compensated. But I check the UFC website and found who they are: Forest Griffin and Grey Maynard!!! I kinda think it is a waste with just one fight left for the team but oh well. Come someone else chime in!
That was a great fight. I felt yeager lost after the second round and he has too many elbows to the head to come out for a third. The gy got clocked several times and was loopy.

Tito is such a hypocrite. How can he come down on Yeager so hard after he started something he had no intention of finishing? He knew before the show what his condition was and went on anyway just to quit later and reap the rewards, didn't quite work out for him.

Old 06-04-2010, 03:48 AM   #46

Yager is a douche and every time he took a punch to the face you could see a little more of his will to fight leach from his big ass ugly fro... I loved it. If yager would not be doing all that tae kwon do flying spinning stupid kicks he would have saved a lot of energy.

I loved teh sponge bob square back comment.....

Old 06-04-2010, 09:32 PM   #47

I don't like Yager...but if he was throwing any combo's at all the fight may have ended different. The whole 10 minutes he was just throwing 1 strike at a time trying to KO Bryant with a single strike.

Old 06-10-2010, 02:24 PM   #48

Caught part of the 2h episode last night will finish it up tonight. I will say that first fight was one of the best ones this season. Both guys brought it all and left it all in the ring They fought hard for three rounds and didn't puss out like Yager did.

Yager gets a fight with with attonio and I think he is going to KTFO big time. He has no heart that was proven when he pussed out and QUIT on TUF. I don't know what they would even let him fight. If I were Dana and you quit I would kick you out of the house on the spot and never allow you to fight MMA again might send you to sengoku over in Japan. They should love old Jammie "Afro Thunder" Yager.

Old 06-10-2010, 04:03 PM   #49

I LOVED the fight between Court and Tavares!!! I think that was one of the best finishes in the history of TUF. Everyone was saying that Tavares would never tap...he didn't. I still hater yager. If you have 3 different guys calling you out, you need to take a look at what you are doing. And then he had the b&lls to stand there and justify not answering the bell in his last fight? WTF JEEZUZ CRIPS BUFFALO BALLS?! You were rocked? But you clear enough to make the choice to not fight? Pedro Rizzo once fought an entire title fight that he didn't remember afterwards!!! There are many guys in the UFC who "got rocked" and came back to win. Anyone remember two light weights named Guida and Huerta? Huerta was all but unconscious at one point and came back to win!!! The only bigger than yagers mouth is his fro. What a piece of crap person and a joke of a fighter. I could see where him and tito would get along though...