Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Superhero Syndrome: Write your own

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-20-2010, 08:05 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3478 Times on 1609 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottG View Post
Ah, but they too will bow at my feet once they see that I am ten times the man Long Dong Silver was. Then they will willingly hand over their women to me....
You ever spent much time as a white man in their Asian culture? I know that you have a penchant for Asian women, so perhaps you have. But the men ( atleast in Korea and Japan ) are AMAZINGLY competitive when it comes to their counterparts from the West.

10 times?! Holy Hell, I am going to buy stock in surgical sutures and hospital gauze.

JD

Old 07-20-2010, 08:06 PM   #22

Liked 9 Times on 3 Posts

But, I'm going to let them keep Margaret Cho....

9x18=Makarov

Old 07-20-2010, 08:51 PM   #23

Liked 39 Times on 19 Posts
Likes Given: 1

They call me “Eclipse”.. I am the man in the shadows that you never see until it’s to late. My power is the power to move into a shadow and move from shadow to shadow no matter where in the world it is if there is a shadow I can find it. I work for the good of man kind and upon occasion for myself (hey, doing good deeds doesn’t pay the bills).

Old 07-20-2010, 09:38 PM   #24

Liked 33 Times on 28 Posts

Invisibility is mine.

I would use it for both good and bad. I could slip into any hostage situation and defuse it in a matter of seconds but beating the hell out of the bad guys. Before doing that though I would take my cut before hand and sneak a peek up a few skirts. I would also spend plenty of time in high school and college womens locker rooms. With this ability if I touch you you become invisible as well. So We could whoopie it up in the middle of a crowded room and no one would know.

Old 07-20-2010, 09:50 PM   #25

Liked 762 Times on 441 Posts
Likes Given: 457

My superhero alter ego is IO, for I control all that is binary in the universe...yin and yang, on and off, yes and no, 1 or 0 all bow to me. My only limitation is the need for physical contact with the object, I have no telekenetic powers.

"The whole of the Bill (of Rights) is a declaration of the right of the people at large or considered as individuals.... It establishes some rights of the individual as unalienable and which consequently, no majority has a right to deprive them of." (Albert Gallatin of the New York Historical Society, October 7, 1789)

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." - George Washington

Old 07-20-2010, 09:52 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpttango30 View Post
Invisibility is mine.

I would use it for both good and bad. I could slip into any hostage situation and defuse it in a matter of seconds but beating the hell out of the bad guys. Before doing that though I would take my cut before hand and sneak a peek up a few skirts. I would also spend plenty of time in high school and college womens locker rooms. With this ability if I touch you you become invisible as well. So We could whoopie it up in the middle of a crowded room and no one would know.
Now why does anything you come up with not surprise me? I knew you would use your powers to sneak a peak into the locker rooms at some point.

I would choose the ability to read minds. I would know if someone was planning to do me or anyone else harm, know if my mechanic/ contractor etc. is ripping me off, never lose a poker hand and, coinciding with Tango's perverse thinking, never miss out on azz again because I didn't know the opportunity was there...

Not glamorous but definitely useful.

"People live too long, dogs don't live long enough" - FTF Member-

Old 07-20-2010, 09:57 PM   #27
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5732 Times on 3358 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpttango30 View Post
Invisibility is mine.
Stock up on the Beano first.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Old 07-21-2010, 07:00 AM   #28

Liked 17 Times on 12 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jpyle View Post
My superhero alter ego is IO, for I control all that is binary in the universe...yin and yang, on and off, yes and no, 1 or 0 all bow to me. My only limitation is the need for physical contact with the object, I have no telekenetic powers.
Wow, Input/Output is a great superhero ideal. You could change everything cpu controlled at will. Very well done, sir.

Me? I have no name because just the thougt of me tears a hole in the fabric of the space-time continuum. That is my schick.

I can bend time, travel time in either way with a blink of an eye. I can affect history and even rewrite history books. The same goes for science and literature.

I can be in multiple places at once, transport and even witness the death of Christ while sipping a Mohito on South Beach. I will use this for both good (meh) and evil (mostly). Just try and stop me and I will go and kill your great-great grandfather just after I make your great-great-great grandmother my biaatch.

From C3Shooter:
Skullcrusher, you are evil, sick, demented, twisted- and my hero!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamonium View Post
...without the Second, we cannot protect the rest!

Old 07-21-2010, 11:08 AM   #29
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 83 Times on 54 Posts
Likes Given: 5

I personally think being a shape shifter would be awesome. I would have all the powers of the animal kingdom and the human world alike. Then I could become two of the coolest animals....the duck and the squirrel. Let's face it, a duck can sit on water, that is so cool!! And every deer hunter knows what squirrels can do, crafty little rodents and tough too. Not to mention if you tick me off you run the risk of getting mauled by a 2000lb grizzly bear.

If the pain is lacking so is the discipline...

"the only 911 call I need is chambering a round" - Mr. Muller, MO car dealer

Old 07-21-2010, 11:22 AM   #30

Liked 21 Times on 7 Posts

I'd have to go with the teleportation power. I hate the daily commute and travel in general. I would use this power to benefit me and the rest of y'all can go pound sand. I think my moniker would be "Fade-Out"...