Superhero Syndrome: Write your own - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

Superhero Syndrome: Write your own

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-20-2010, 06:46 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3487 Times on 1612 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello View Post

I think i would've probably gone with something more mundane, perhaps the ability to alter my mass (and of course, the mass of any object i wish to carry). Being as vaporous as a cloud or as super-solid as an anvil could be very useful. As for "good guy or bad guy" that is all subjective, IMO. My hobby would be relieving certain countries/people of certain collectable items, say nuclear material from Iran & missile components (& a certain jackass's ipod) from North Korea & ummm let's just leave it at "contraband" from afcrapistan & Paraguay, maybe some ciggies from a certain roundish office, perhaps some lovely maroon rocks from the former Soviet Union, and of course, lots & lots of boomsticks from jihadists world wide (always wanted to play with some semtex). Transportation could be a problem until I got that whole "cloud in the JetStream" thing down to a science.
Interesting. This has my mind wandering a bit.

I feel that given time, an agency would want to incorporate you into the fold, or perhaps create a fold around you.

Your nemesis could be that Agency when you say no to the corporate man, and their drug testing policy , or it could be a counter agency led by one of the countries listed that had stuff liberated....

Old 07-20-2010, 06:52 PM   #12
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5738 Times on 3362 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
Interesting. This has my mind wandering a bit.

I feel that given time, an agency would want to incorporate you into the fold, or perhaps create a fold around you.

Your nemesis could be that Agency when you say no to the corporate man, and their drug testing policy , or it could be a counter agency led by one of the countries listed that had stuff liberated....
I've had the only government job i ever will, no fun there. I wonder, can they test pee vapor and if such tests might rely in part on the specific gravity of certain chemicals to be accurate?

Imagine the "crop dusting" opportunities, LOL.

edit*I'm waiting to see if Tango's power involves exploding varmints.

Last edited by orangello; 07-20-2010 at 06:58 PM.

Old 07-20-2010, 07:23 PM   #13

Liked 9 Times on 3 Posts

Hasn't the forum done this before?

I forever swore off teen movies where the breasts aren't whose they're supposed to be because of that movie JD....

Old 07-20-2010, 07:28 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottG View Post
Hasn't the forum done this before?
No, before we just picked which powers we would choose if. We never got into a nemesis. And besides, that was like 2 years ago and we have a ton of new members now.

Quote:
I forever swore off teen movies where the breasts aren't whose they're supposed to be because of that movie JD....
I know!! I was CRUSHED when I found out those weren't hers! I had the HUGEST thing for her and had that pink bikini hot tub poster on the wall in my room. She was going to be my girlfriend when I got to high school

Old 07-20-2010, 07:42 PM   #15

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Yeah, but we have done Telekinesis to death going all the way back to ZAPPED with Scott Baio, Willie Ames and breasts that did not belong to Heather Locklear.

And how can you top THE FORCE??
There are more applications for Telekinesis than what George Lucas has come up with. I do not like talking about my ideas though, because of thieves.

"I joined the Navy to drink in foreign countries and fornicate." -unknown

Old 07-20-2010, 07:49 PM   #16
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5738 Times on 3362 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Quote:
Originally Posted by saviorslegacy View Post
There are more applications for Telekinesis than what George Lucas has come up with. I do not like talking about my ideas though, because of thieves.
Is that, could that be a roulette wheel i hear?

Old 07-20-2010, 07:51 PM   #17

Liked 9 Times on 3 Posts

Quote:
No, before we just picked which powers we would choose if. We never got into a nemesis. And besides, that was like 2 years ago and we have a ton of new members now.
Oh well, in that case.....

I am the "Saffron Swain"..... all hot Asian women will fall at my feet and want me when I approach....

Old 07-20-2010, 07:54 PM   #18

Quote:
Oh well, in that case.....

I am the "Saffron Swain"..... all hot Asian women will fall at my feet and want me when I approach....
Well then, it would appear that your enemy is the entire Empire of Japan and most of the Chinese Red Army.

And if you survive that, you can then explain to the Korean ROK Marines what you have been doing while they were running live fire recovery drills in 121 degree heat and 80 something percent humidity.

Old 07-20-2010, 07:55 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello View Post
Is that, could that be a roulette wheel i hear?
*cue's up MONEY by Pink Floyd*

Old 07-20-2010, 07:56 PM   #20

Liked 9 Times on 3 Posts

Ah, but they too will bow at my feet once they see that I am ten times the man Long Dong Silver was. Then they will willingly hand over their women to me....