Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   Superbowl picks (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/superbowl-picks-22376/)

Gojubrian 01-20-2010 12:23 AM

Superbowl picks
 
Jets vs Colts

Vikings vs Saints


I'm taking the Colts over the Jets and the Vikings over the Saints.

Vikings win the Superbowl and Favre reaches Coture status!!

*I'm up for siggy bets* ;)

skullcrusher 01-20-2010 12:31 AM

Sig bets, eh?

What, for each Conference Championship or for the whole kit and kaboodle?

Interesting....

MoHawk 01-20-2010 12:34 AM

I say Saints ALL THE WAY

Gojubrian 01-20-2010 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skullcrusher (Post 215388)
Sig bets, eh?

What, for each Conference Championship or for the whole kit and kaboodle?

Interesting....

I could go for each conference game and then for the superbowl.

;)

Who ya got?

skullcrusher 01-20-2010 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gojubrian (Post 215391)
I could go for each conference game and then for the superbowl.

;)

Who ya got?

Colts over Jets

Vikes over Saints


Colts over Vikes

Gojubrian 01-20-2010 12:40 AM

We're close......I'm more hoping for the Vikes, but I'm still taking them.

skullcrusher 01-20-2010 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gojubrian (Post 215397)
We're close......I'm more hoping for the Vikes, but I'm still taking them.

What are the current spreads on this weekend's games?

Gojubrian 01-20-2010 12:47 AM

Date & Time Favorite Spread Underdog

1/24 3:00 ET At Indianapolis -7.5 NY Jets
1/24 6:40 ET At New Orleans -3.5 Minnesota


Wouldn't it be a real kicker if the Jets won it all?? :)

MoHawk 01-20-2010 12:50 AM

Just to shut Favre down. But I still think NO will take it

skullcrusher 01-20-2010 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gojubrian (Post 215403)
Wouldn't it be a real kicker if the Jets won it all?? :)

Bite your tongue!! Hard!! :eek:


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:04 AM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.