Sunnyvale CA

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Sunnyvale CA

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-19-2011, 10:02 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Default Sunnyvale CA

Day 1 of my 2 week business trip......yippie....

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 06-19-2011, 11:36 PM   #2
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 8839 Times on 5115 Posts
Likes Given: 11538

Did you bring anything to play with? There are a couple of nice outdoor ranges nearby. My favorite is the Los Altos Rod and Gun Club right up the road from my place. Generally not too crowded and up in the hills. I may be partial because my buddy is a lifetime member so we go whenever we want to.
Gun Range rifle pistol handgun shotgun firearms ammunition target bullseye shooting skeet trap clays San Francisco Bay Area, San Jose, Cupertino, Saratoga, Los Altos, Mountain View, Milpitas, Los Gatos, Sunnyvale, San Mateo, Santa Clara, Fremont, San

Then here is one that is closer to Sunnyvale
Sunnyvale Rod & Gun Club

And the one in south San Jose (run by Parks and Rec, so I never go there) Field Sports Park - Metcalf Gun Range - San Jose, CA

Old 06-19-2011, 11:41 PM   #3
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingdad View Post
Did you bring anything to play with? There are a couple of nice outdoor ranges nearby. My favorite is the Los Altos Rod and Gun Club right up the road from my place. Generally not too crowded and up in the hills. I may be partial because my buddy is a lifetime member so we go whenever we want to.
Gun Range rifle pistol handgun shotgun firearms ammunition target bullseye shooting skeet trap clays San Francisco Bay Area, San Jose, Cupertino, Saratoga, Los Altos, Mountain View, Milpitas, Los Gatos, Sunnyvale, San Mateo, Santa Clara, Fremont, San

Then here is one that is closer to Sunnyvale
Sunnyvale Rod & Gun Club

And the one in south San Jose (run by Parks and Rec, so I never go there) Field Sports Park - Metcalf Gun Range - San Jose, CA
No, didnt have time to prepare at all. I feel naked already, and have another 13 days to go!!!!! BLAH!

Old 06-20-2011, 07:15 AM   #4
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 8839 Times on 5115 Posts
Likes Given: 11538

Unfortunately I am completely swamped right now or I would invite you to go shooting with my guns (any excuse will do!). It would be nice to meet somebody from the Forum face to face.