Suicide By Chainsaw! - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

Suicide By Chainsaw!


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2012, 04:30 PM   #11
Lifetime Supporting Member
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Santa Cruz Mountains,CA
Posts: 14,922
Liked 9081 Times on 5276 Posts
Likes Given: 11970

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgiahunter View Post
This is sad. It would be bad enough to discover a loved one committed suicide, but to do it in such a terrible way is even more horrific. IMO the biggest victims in any suicide is the persons friends and family.
Roger that. The victims are the survivors left behind.
Vikingdad is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 07:08 PM   #12
Administrator
FTF_ADMIN.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
notdku's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Hill Country,Texas
Posts: 5,563
Liked 702 Times on 388 Posts
Likes Given: 729

Default

Well it's official, that is the worst way to go.
__________________
Not Registered? Register now! - It's free and helps the community grow.
notdku is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 07:17 PM   #13
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Reno,Texas
Posts: 10,211
Liked 6579 Times on 3639 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by notdku View Post
Well it's official, that is the worst way to go.
I think a wood chipper would be worse, legs first.


Last edited by texaswoodworker; 03-20-2012 at 07:19 PM.
texaswoodworker is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 07:38 PM   #14
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Vancouver,WA
Posts: 6,165
Liked 5012 Times on 2430 Posts
Likes Given: 1601

Default

Really Guys...

Do any of us actually believe she killer herself with a chainsaw?
Why would a woman even OWN a chainsaw?

I'm not buying this one. If is was a suicide i'd have to think she was trying the carbon monoxide thing, passed out, and fell on it but even that's hard to swallow.

I'm thinking murder and a forged note and would be comparing her and his sisters handwriting.

Tack
Tackleberry1 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 07:56 PM   #15
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
MrWray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 6,428
Liked 1040 Times on 621 Posts
Likes Given: 16

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tackleberry1
Really Guys...

Do any of us actually believe she killer herself with a chainsaw?
Why would a woman even OWN a chainsaw?

I'm not buying this one. If is was a suicide i'd have to think she was trying the carbon monoxide thing, passed out, and fell on it but even that's hard to swallow.

I'm thinking murder and a forged note and would be comparing her and his sisters handwriting.

Tack
Your right, this isnt the typical behavior of a woman that commits suicide. With my experience with suicides, women normally dont commit suicide that will end in a mess or that will dis-member their face. Every female suicide that i have seen was either done by consuming pills,slitting their wrists,an occasional hanging, and if they did use a firearm it was a chest wound. I mean it could happen i guess considering their mental state, if it was indeed a suicide she wanted to die pretty bad.
__________________
Semper paratus.....virtute et armis
MrWray is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 04:42 AM   #16
Lifetime Supporting Member
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Santa Cruz Mountains,CA
Posts: 14,922
Liked 9081 Times on 5276 Posts
Likes Given: 11970

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWray View Post
Your right, this isnt the typical behavior of a woman that commits suicide. With my experience with suicides, women normally dont commit suicide that will end in a mess or that will dis-member their face. Every female suicide that i have seen was either done by consuming pills,slitting their wrists,an occasional hanging, and if they did use a firearm it was a chest wound. I mean it could happen i guess considering their mental state, if it was indeed a suicide she wanted to die pretty bad.
A family friend killed herself with a .38 to her head. Not sure if she took it in the mouth or what but she left behind one Hell of a mess.
Vikingdad is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
Chainsaw jay_fog_1 Firearm Accessories & Gear 4 05-14-2012 10:34 AM
Pocket sized chainsaw kaido Survival & Sustenance Living Forum 16 01-31-2012 12:33 AM
Chainsaw AK Accessory SentryOne AK & SKS Discussion 2 01-27-2012 09:43 PM
Best Chainsaw Troy Michalik Survival & Sustenance Living Forum 15 09-17-2009 07:57 PM
Man fends off mountain lion with chainsaw Gojubrian The Club House 25 07-18-2009 12:17 AM



Newest Threads