Suicide by Bear

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Suicide by Bear

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-27-2011, 10:56 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 763 Times on 442 Posts
Likes Given: 461

Default Suicide by Bear

Report: Arizona fugitive planned suicide by bear

Quote:
FLAGSTAFF, Ariz. – A convicted killer who escaped from an Arizona prison says his plan was to overdose on heroin at Yellowstone National Park and let bears eat him. Tracy Province told a sheriff's detective about his plan after he was captured in August and returned to Arizona.
According to a Mohave County sheriff's report, Province planned to shoot a gram of heroin and become bear food. He says he didn't follow through because of divine intervention and because Yellowstone was too cold.
Province told authorities he then tried to hitchhike to Indiana to see his family. He was captured Aug. 9 in Wyoming, 10 days after he and two others escaped from a minimum-security prison near Kingman, Ariz.
The Las Vegas Review-Journal first reported the interview Thursday

Report: Arizona fugitive planned suicide by bear - Yahoo! News

"The whole of the Bill (of Rights) is a declaration of the right of the people at large or considered as individuals.... It establishes some rights of the individual as unalienable and which consequently, no majority has a right to deprive them of." (Albert Gallatin of the New York Historical Society, October 7, 1789)

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." - George Washington

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-27-2011, 11:04 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5733 Times on 3359 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

I can't honestly fault him on the H (for that purpose only, IMO), but i would've added something to kill all the bears too, maybe some rat poison by mouth first, would take the strychnine a while to hit you. Bears would be dropping from terminal tummy aches left and right, awesome!

I gotta make a note of this one. This would be perfect for me, take some with me.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Old 01-28-2011, 12:31 AM   #3

Liked 31 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Coward!! He should........Go find a grizz and pick a fight!

People get the government they deserve.

Old 01-28-2011, 03:50 AM   #4

Liked 3735 Times on 1824 Posts
Likes Given: 13269

Reading that has given me a brilliant idea. Forget the SuperMax security prison ..... I give you BearMax Prison.

Build a prison, 4 walls, square. Dig a 30' wide 20' deep dry moat around it. Fill the moat with Bears. You see, no need for guards anymore, if a prisoner escapes the bears will get them. Gello should be happy as the bears will now be confined to moats and no longer allowed to run in the wild.

Member: NRA GOA

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Est sularas oth mithas

"either way, you were guilty by association, so you were smited...." JD