Sucker Punch

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Sucker Punch

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-26-2011, 10:31 PM   #1
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5801 Times on 3029 Posts
Likes Given: 397

Default Sucker Punch

went to go see this movie today.

i liked it.

but im a fan of wierd fantasy type movies. however if you want hot chicks wearing skimpy outfits killing sht with katanas, colt 1911s, and m16s with kickass graphics this movie may be for you.

if you dont like comic book type stories skip it.

for pure action movie this is a good one. i really enjoyed it.

the movie starts out in reality then quickly shifts into reality with a fantasy layer and dives into uber fantasy for the action sequences and skips in between the three layers off and on.

not sure where the stupid title came from.

any way i give it 3 thumbs up for action-fantasy genre.

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 03-26-2011, 11:51 PM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 380 Times on 252 Posts
Likes Given: 59

I have heard the same thing from many other people. I LOVE these types of movies, so you bet your A I'll be seeing it pretty soon!

"You know what happens to men who go looking for blood? They find it." - Kind Old Man