Stupid video game ? - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Stupid video game ?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2011, 09:23 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 380 Times on 252 Posts
Likes Given: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUBrowningBoy View Post
NOOOOO!!!! the two are made by different companies! COD 1 and 2 were made by activision and were a big hit. 3 was made by treyarch and was a flop. MW by activision..big success...world at war by treyarch...crappy game....MW2...activision...big hit...black ops by treyarch...sucked hard!!!

MW3 BY ACTIVISION WILL BE GREAT!!!
I enjoyed MW2 a lot, but I'd rather buy into BF3 than roll the dice again on COD. My level of disappointment in Black Ops can not be represented with words, but can be seen and heard by the only broken controllers and loud 4, 5, and 6 letter words that I am constantly screaming at the TV. the only game I have ever done that to, is Black Ops.

"You know what happens to men who go looking for blood? They find it." - Kind Old Man

Old 06-16-2011, 09:33 PM   #12

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

COD1 and COD2 are favorite shooters. much better than the newer titles.

I saw that people were worried, so I said to them and to their leaders and officials, "Don't be afraid of our enemies. Remember how great and terrifying the Lord is, and fight for your relatives, your children, your wives, and your homes." - Nehemiah 4:14
You are 8 times more likely to be killed by a police officer than by a terrorist.

Old 06-16-2011, 10:01 PM   #13

Liked 728 Times on 505 Posts
Likes Given: 757

I really like modern warfare 2. Black ops was fun as you could kill new tubers wholesale, but MW2 has much better players. I question the capabilities of the weapons though. I use the AK47 and snipe w/ a red dot, but an ACR w/ an ACOG takes a mag to kill at distance????????

Freedom is not free. The best of us always leave too soon.

Old 06-17-2011, 01:42 AM   #14

Liked 34 Times on 29 Posts

Black Ops Stud

I am running combat training

Reg difficulty

I use the commando rifle with a suppressor and red dot.

I can rack up 32 kills and 5 deaths on Firing range.

I really only play three maps maybe 4.
Firing range
Havanna
Nuketown
Summit.

I don't like the large maps too much time running around and not enough time Killing people.

I can rack up 40+ kills with the setting on recruit I do that just to make myself feel better.

Old 06-17-2011, 02:08 AM   #15

Liked 188 Times on 131 Posts
Likes Given: 304

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cory2 View Post
Activision, did not make mw1 or mw2. They simply print the discs. Infinity ward made mw1 and mw2. mw2 was a gigantic steamy pile of donkey ****. W@w was pretty good imo, but the general consensus is that the last "good" cod was mw1, and I agree completely. I loooved cod1 when it was new way back in the day.
Sorry...my choice was between activision and infinity ward and i wasnt sure so I guessed....

But what are your qualms with MW2?

all my friends complained about the air support and the occasional exploitable glitch....but if you are decent at the game its no worry

Old 06-17-2011, 02:18 AM   #16

Liked 9 Times on 5 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUBrowningBoy View Post
Sorry...my choice was between activision and infinity ward and i wasnt sure so I guessed....

But what are your qualms with MW2?

all my friends complained about the air support and the occasional exploitable glitch....but if you are decent at the game its no worry
noobtubes, knifemonkeys, noobtubes, famas, noobtubes, and noobtubes.

Check out my blog:http://ithinkforme.blogspot.com/

Old 06-17-2011, 02:20 AM   #17

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

you poor poor man, I used my Xbox for target practice after I got my PS3. I know a lot of guys will argue about this. Some guy made soft ware for the PS3 that you can download PS3 games for free off the net and play them on the PS3 you can also take a game and burn it to the system and play it off the hard drive. One of my friends use to rent games for 3 dollars a pop and then burn them to his system so he basicly only paid $3 for a 20+ dollar game.

Which is really no different then people downloading free music off of say limewire.

"ever man out here has a timer, no one know how long it will take but no one last forever"
Sargent Miller

"cake or death! I'll have the cake then... SORRY WHERE OUT OF CAKE!... so it's or death? I'll have the chicken then please." Eddy Izzard

"so a suppose your going to kill me now? no he is I'm just here to watch"

"you know why guns are better then a woman?... you can put a silencer on a gun."

Old 06-17-2011, 02:22 AM   #18

Liked 3735 Times on 1824 Posts
Likes Given: 13269

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpttango30 View Post
Black Ops Stud

I am running combat training

Reg difficulty

I use the commando rifle with a suppressor and red dot.

I can rack up 32 kills and 5 deaths on Firing range.

I really only play three maps maybe 4.
Firing range
Havanna
Nuketown
Summit.

I don't like the large maps too much time running around and not enough time Killing people.

I can rack up 40+ kills with the setting on recruit I do that just to make myself feel better.
Ok so you are getting better, that's good. Now here's a few tips,

1. Up the number of enemy combatants (remember you can have 9 enemy against only you )
2. Ditch Warlord and the red dot, run the Commando with iron sights and silencer, use Sleight of Hand or Steady Aim (you'll get used to the irons and can thank me later ) Another option is to run extended mags, allows you to engage longer and a quicker 1st reload.
3. Once you start racking up a 5:1 KDR or more up the difficulty setting and drop the # of enemy combatants and start again.

Make no mistake, you will never be able to compete against 9 enemy on Veteran. Nobody can, it's like being the only fish in a barrel and the enemy are surrounding the barrel with battleships.

Now, lets talk about your zombie slaying training ...

Member: NRA GOA

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Est sularas oth mithas

"either way, you were guilty by association, so you were smited...." JD

Old 06-17-2011, 02:26 AM   #19

Liked 9 Times on 5 Posts
Likes Given: 3

there are actually some neat tricks that can be exploited to be able to beat 9 enemies on veteran. I went 300-23 once on nuketown against 9 veterans, it was a glorious discovery i made... I may even decide to enlighten some people at some point.. But the way you have to do it is not very fun... funny, but not very fun.

Check out my blog:http://ithinkforme.blogspot.com/

Old 06-17-2011, 02:40 AM   #20

Liked 3735 Times on 1824 Posts
Likes Given: 13269

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cory2 View Post
there are actually some neat tricks that can be exploited to be able to beat 9 enemies on veteran. I went 300-23 once on nuketown against 9 veterans, it was a glorious discovery i made... I may even decide to enlighten some people at some point.. But the way you have to do it is not very fun... funny, but not very fun.
Hacks and cheats and glitches are no way to go through life my friend. Fat, drunk and stupid maybe ... but not hacking, cheating and glitching

Member: NRA GOA

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Est sularas oth mithas

"either way, you were guilty by association, so you were smited...." JD