Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   Stupid video game ? (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/stupid-video-game-43908/)

jpattersonnh 06-15-2011 10:50 PM

Stupid video game ?
 
I played Call of duty 2 on my boys Xbox, online. Joined a game 1/2 over and had a 10/2 ratio. 7 kill streak. It was kinda fun. I was using my little guys profile. These kids really suck! I better go back to Meteors.

knfxda 06-15-2011 11:15 PM

You played the wrong version. Can't imagine who'd still be playing COD2. There's been 5 COD titles since then.

Play COD: Black Ops and then get back to me. :D

jpattersonnh 06-15-2011 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knfxda (Post 523467)
You played the wrong version. Can't imagine who'd still be playing COD2. There's been 5 COD titles since then.

Play COD: Black Ops and then get back to me. :D

We bought that when it came out. New Tuber heaven. Disk was bad and crapped out after 3 weeks. Treyarch wants $20.00 to replace it. Hmmm, no. Send me your gamer tag, We can FTU together.

TimL2952 06-16-2011 05:58 AM

COD 2 is still their most solid game.

MW the original would have to be second....black ops is sh!t and MW3 is comin this november <3

TheSadPanda 06-16-2011 06:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LUBrowningBoy (Post 523689)
COD 2 is still their most solid game.

MW the original would have to be second....black ops is sh!t and MW3 is comin this november <3

I hate Black Ops. Enough so that I'm considering not buying MW3 and moving on with my life. It was just so disappointing... :mad:

dog2000tj 06-16-2011 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jpattersonnh (Post 523456)
I played Call of duty 2 on my boys Xbox, online. Joined a game 1/2 over and had a 10/2 ratio. 7 kill streak. It was kinda fun. I was using my little guys profile. These kids really suck! I better go back to Meteors.

You need to step up to MW2 or Balck Ops. Hell, why not give Battlefield 2 a run or Gears of War 2? :cool: Playing the old versions is like picking on special ed kids - not cool man :p

DogLR308 :D

cpttango30 06-16-2011 02:32 PM

I played COD 2 online and got SPANKED. I feel bad now.

I am a freekin stud on black ops (Combat training)

That said I can't wait for Battelfield 3 to come out. That game looks SICK from the videos.

dog2000tj 06-16-2011 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cpttango30 (Post 523812)
I played COD 2 online and got SPANKED. I feel bad now.

ROFLROFLROFL <sorry my friend I just had to laugh> :D

I am a freekin stud on black ops (Combat training)

Define stud, what have you got the settings at? :rolleyes:

That said I can't wait for Battelfield 3 to come out. That game looks SICK from the videos.

Pick up Battlefield 2 first and give it a run. The campaign is excellent, as good if not better than anything Activision or Treyarch have put out. But your right about BF 3, absolutely incredible and most likely I'll be swithcing over and ditching Activision and Treyarch for good. Not to mention Gears of War 3 will be out this fall. I mean who has time for all this gaming? :rolleyes:

TimL2952 06-16-2011 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheSadPanda (Post 523698)
I hate Black Ops. Enough so that I'm considering not buying MW3 and moving on with my life. It was just so disappointing... :mad:

NOOOOO!!!! the two are made by different companies! COD 1 and 2 were made by activision and were a big hit. 3 was made by treyarch and was a flop. MW by activision..big success...world at war by treyarch...crappy game....MW2...activision...big hit...black ops by treyarch...sucked hard!!!


MW3 BY ACTIVISION WILL BE GREAT!!!

Cory2 06-16-2011 04:06 PM

Activision, did not make mw1 or mw2. They simply print the discs. Infinity ward made mw1 and mw2. mw2 was a gigantic steamy pile of donkey ****. W@w was pretty good imo, but the general consensus is that the last "good" cod was mw1, and I agree completely. I loooved cod1 when it was new way back in the day.


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:43 PM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.