Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Stupid Things.......

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2013, 02:55 AM   #41
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2220 Times on 1378 Posts
Likes Given: 14828

Default Sorry bout Pirating..! But..?

In another thread , I made mention of WHY I quit drinking , Well , I'll fess up.!
I'm visiting some friends in Colorado and we're somewhere North West of Breckenridge and sippin on Wild Turkey , Mmm..! Virgin powder and a skier's dream...!

I ain't driving , but I have got an Idea where we're a going cause I been here before like 3 times...! Auh.! Feelin all warm and brave ,(STUPID) more like it.!
Pretty good skier + nut case + drunk , Bad odds.!
I rate runs my way and it's "Wussy -Through-Kamikaze" ..! This is what yue might call thee Sonny Bono trail , no trails and almost vertical through the trees!

This is about a 2 mile crazy run and I know I CAN DOO EET..! BUT drunk has decided , NO YUE CAN NOT DOO EET..! We're ready and lookin over thee pretipace and NO FEAR AND DRUNK .....! Well I get 12 feet and do a instant FACE-PLANT and I still got almost two miles to go yet..! EEeeeccckk..! and Ooouuch..!
What feels like two hours of sliding FACE-PLANT is probably 30 minutes , way too long to ski on yur face..! EEecck.!I finally stopped by a tree and the ridiculous pink Ladies muffy hat I was sporting surely saved my face..!My glasses had been stretched down to my crotch and I don't even know how that didn't kill me..! EEck..!

Well , 31 years later and still minor skid marks on me fore-head , I don DREENKS no More..!! Still pluckin snow out a my delicate parts !

Old 02-26-2013, 03:19 AM   #42

Liked 70 Times on 58 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dango View Post
In another thread , I made mention of WHY I quit drinking , Well , I'll fess up.!
I'm visiting some friends in Colorado and we're somewhere North West of Breckenridge and sippin on Wild Turkey , Mmm..! Virgin powder and a skier's dream...!

I ain't driving , but I have got an Idea where we're a going cause I been here before like 3 times...! Auh.! Feelin all warm and brave ,(STUPID) more like it.!
Pretty good skier + nut case + drunk , Bad odds.!
I rate runs my way and it's "Wussy -Through-Kamikaze" ..! This is what yue might call thee Sonny Bono trail , no trails and almost vertical through the trees!

This is about a 2 mile crazy run and I know I CAN DOO EET..! BUT drunk has decided , NO YUE CAN NOT DOO EET..! We're ready and lookin over thee pretipace and NO FEAR AND DRUNK .....! Well I get 12 feet and do a instant FACE-PLANT and I still got almost two miles to go yet..! EEeeeccckk..! and Ooouuch..!
What feels like two hours of sliding FACE-PLANT is probably 30 minutes , way too long to ski on yur face..! EEecck.!I finally stopped by a tree and the ridiculous pink Ladies muffy hat I was sporting surely saved my face..!My glasses had been stretched down to my crotch and I don't even know how that didn't kill me..! EEck..!

Well , 31 years later and still minor skid marks on me fore-head , I don DREENKS no More..!! Still pluckin snow out a my delicate parts !
Ouch that's one way to stop
Old 02-26-2013, 03:28 AM   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDesertFox View Post
Ouch that's one way to stop
One way , but not thee way..! Eeeeecck..!

Old 02-26-2013, 03:47 AM   #44

Default Drinking and the Ugliest Girl In North America..!

This is something I will never admit to that really knows me , but Yeap , I DEED EET.!EEeeeccK..!
Drinkin , in my humble opinion is something one must practice..? I am not a good drinker..! I'm the type that gits all quiet and smilie , easy . I'd probably go home with a cue stick if I drank more than 4 shots of . YUE NOE WILD TURKEY..!..I can't honestly remember what or how , but do remember where and with what..!! EEeeecckk..!

Now I know human nature and some one some where is sure you got me beat..!
You really , really , really do not want to beat this one .! Not if you have one once of self-respect , don't beat this one ..! Scared straight and this was thee LAST TIME I EVER...! EEeeeck..!

To even go there and make claim to this one would be admitting to waking up in some farmers barn with one of his beasts..! Eeeeeccck..!
Sorry , but this GIRL was THAT BAD....! EEeecck..! Come to think about it , I might better have awaken in a barn some where..! Might not have been as trama-tizing..! This beast had "Braggin rights to which I will to my grave , deny..,,!

EEEeeeeecccccckk..!

Last edited by dango; 02-26-2013 at 03:49 AM.

Old 02-26-2013, 03:47 AM   #45

Liked 4716 Times on 2692 Posts
Likes Given: 3731

A young lady I knew a few years back was dating a good friend of mine. Getting serious, and he was very close to proposing.

One afternoon he calls her to got to the movies. She tells him she already has a date. (not true, she was trying to push him into proposing)

He never spoke to her again. Wouldn't return her calls or answer her Emails.

People Like This 
Old 02-26-2013, 03:54 AM   #46

Quote:
Originally Posted by locutus View Post
A young lady I knew a few years back was dating a good friend of mine. Getting serious, and he was very close to proposing.

One afternoon he calls her to got to the movies. She tells him she already has a date. (not true, she was trying to push him into proposing)

He never spoke to her again. Wouldn't return her calls or answer her Emails.
Now that's some kinda plan..?

Old 02-26-2013, 04:01 AM   #47

Of my personal , 5000 page" Book of Stupid ", I have covered one page..!

Yuo're gonna have to buy the Book for any more dango bashing , that's as far as I'm going..!!

YO , Where are All you Stupid people at ..?

Old 02-26-2013, 04:04 AM   #48

Liked 1631 Times on 854 Posts
Likes Given: 3375

She shouldn't have been playing head games. Probably a good thing he never talked to her again.

Old 02-26-2013, 11:35 AM   #49

Well , I never AD'ed myself yet..? Maybe my Tails ain't fit for here , wrong forum..?

Now , I've seen pictures and I am not the only nut-case alive , I'm going WEB surfing..!

Old 02-26-2013, 11:43 AM   #50
Relax, y'all. It's not my blood. ~Me, Fallujah, 2005

Liked 9185 Times on 5049 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Quote:
Originally Posted by towboater View Post
She shouldn't have been playing head games. Probably a good thing he never talked to her again.
That's the damn truth. There's no place for games in a relationship, unless that place is the coffee table and involves dice or the kids. Living life in a partnership is serious damn business. No room for bluffs or deceit, even if those bluffs and deceit are intended to reveal your partner's honest thoughts on a matter. In that case, you use trust and communication.