Stupid Things....... - Page 4
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Stupid Things.......

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2013, 05:32 AM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2394 Times on 1490 Posts
Likes Given: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by c3shooter
Teenager. Doing touch up painting on heavy equipment. Got paint on hands. No problem- there is a can of jelly type paint stripper on the shelf right there. Poured a big ka-plorch out in my palm, and quickly spread it on both hands. For about 4 seconds.

PAIN!

Nerve killing, overwhelming, you-just-stuck-your-tongue-on-electric fence PAIN Did not know that methylene chloride paint stripper goes right for any nerve endings, and sets them alight while pulling them out through your nostrils.

Damned near passed out it hurt so bad. Got it washed off with the hose, and was able to breathe again after only 2-3 minutes. Immediately put that one into the "Let's not do this again REAL soon" category.
Um. Ow. Lol that sounds horrible. I've done a lot of stupid things in my teenage days. I'm am still young, a kid to most of y'all. Trying to do right and be good.

Oh dern....

Revelation 19:11

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

dango Likes This 
Old 02-25-2013, 11:19 AM   #32
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3514 Times on 1956 Posts
Likes Given: 19421

Quote:
Originally Posted by c3shooter View Post
Teenager. Doing touch up painting on heavy equipment. Got paint on hands. No problem- there is a can of jelly type paint stripper on the shelf right there. Poured a big ka-plorch out in my palm, and quickly spread it on both hands. For about 4 seconds.

PAIN!

Nerve killing, overwhelming, you-just-stuck-your-tongue-on-electric fence PAIN Did not know that methylene chloride paint stripper goes right for any nerve endings, and sets them alight while pulling them out through your nostrils.

Damned near passed out it hurt so bad. Got it washed off with the hose, and was able to breathe again after only 2-3 minutes. Immediately put that one into the "Let's not do this again REAL soon" category.
LOL......! Now that's what I'm talkin.......!

Old 02-25-2013, 11:55 AM   #33

Liked 36 Times on 31 Posts

Not compatible to your guys story's but I laid a empty bottle of lighter fluid in a fire with the lid closed. Sounded like a 12 gauge went off near my hand.

Old 02-25-2013, 04:42 PM   #34
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Ok , I will speak to thee publisher's and see about my own personal 5000 page "Book of Stupid"..!

Yau'll really just burs-ted my bubble when I was thinkin I was normal all this time..!

Old 02-25-2013, 05:50 PM   #35

Liked 201 Times on 138 Posts

A buddy of mine and his girlfriend were driving home from Michigan after thanksgiving, he stopped at a truck stop or gas station and got some hot wings to snack on.

Fast forward a couple hours after he ate most the hot wings and he decides to put his hand down his gf's pants to....well lets just say "pet the kitty". He apperently didnt think about the hot sauce residue that might have still been on his fingers. She wasnt happy. LOL!

Century Arms AR-15A2, 5.56
1946 Mosin-Nagant M44, 7.62x54R
1978 YUGO SKS, 7.62x39
NEF Protector Pump, 12 gauge
Savage Model 64, .22LR
NEF Pardner Tracker II, 12 gauge
Rock Island Armory 1911A1, .45 ACP
Remington 870 'Express Magnum' 12 gauge
Bersa Thunder .380

People Like This 
Old 02-26-2013, 02:59 AM   #36
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Well , today ,I had to take the ladies into town , no biggie , right ? Since Mom's moved in , she don't remember too well so's I gotta do somethings that aren't routine..!
Little things but still , not routine..! Pull the knobs off the GAS stove , click the breaker to my deep-well pump off ! Like I said , Mom don't remember too good!

My well could be a problem if it's sucked dry , very slow recovery time since we are on top of this little mountain.! If'n Mom forgets to turn water or gas off Eeeck..!
I got the breaker off and brushing my teeth and they're screaming at me to hurry. Well I brush the ole teefe and once a week , I rinse with Hydrogen-proxide to keep the ole teeth white and squeaky clean , and they're a yelling.!

In my haste , I grab the bottle , (Isopropyl-Alcohol) and take a big mouth full ! OK , Pain and Panic..! Don't need to shave cause now , the alcohol is makin my face hairs (Dissipate) and that'll save time , but by this point , I spit the Alcohol out and reach for a QUICK GLASS OF WATER,NOW , RIGHT NOW..! I'm crying and the tears are blinding me and...NO WATER.......Eeecckk!
I can't see , can't speak , and THEY ARE A YELLIN.! I FLY through the house , trip over the dog and NO WATER . Finally get to Fridge WAAAATTEERR...!!
I finally quit crying an hour ago , Damn ,..........?

Old 02-26-2013, 03:22 AM   #37
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

well , I'm sittin on my favorite chair in my bed-room and I got snap-caps in the ole pistols and I'm a shootin bad guys in the movie left and right ..! My wife just looks at me , but doesn't say nothin.! We been married a while and she knows that she does not need to hear what might come out of my face at any givin time cause I am a nut case.I make her laugh ALL THE TIME and I swear , I don't know where this stuff comes from..? Like gravity , it JUST IS,,!

I rackin and shootin ,..rackin and shootin...look at the wife and say YO .
CLint Eastwood style , slam , bam , thank yue mam , OOooocchh..........!!

EEEeeeccckkk..! My little pinkie slipped into the ejection port..! YES , of coarse , I let the slide go and (LIGHTENING) OOooouuuccch...! Well , a little imagination here.? Yes , I still have a pinkie , but sure it'll never be the same..!

Old 02-26-2013, 03:42 AM   #38

Liked 137 Times on 100 Posts

After my gma made me watch Mary poppins when I was 3 I thought she can float with an umbrella, so I can do it too, I couldn't find an umbrella, so the next best thing and plastic Wal-Mart bag parachute and I head to the hay loft of our barn, lucky I landed in a pile of hay or I would have broken something. Long story short it worked fine until the bag ripped open and I fell from the sky like a bag of potatoes!

Bushmaster AR15 .223/556
Marlin Model 60 .22lr
Marlin 91V .17HMR
Hi Point .45
Mossberg ATR 30.06 (wifes)
Mossberg 702 .22lr (wifes)
NEF Pardner Pump 12ga (wifes)
Remington 870 12ga
H&R Topper JR 20ga
Mossberg 500 Slugmaster 12ga
Winchester Model 190 .22lr
Thompson Center Grey Hawk .54
Norinco SKS 7.62x39
1860 Remington New Army .44
Titan 22 short
Rohm RG Model 23 .22lr
St. Louis Hawken .50 cal
Kentucky Long Rifle .50 cal
H&R Ultra Slug Hunter 20ga

dango Likes This 
Old 02-26-2013, 03:48 AM   #39

Liked 71 Times on 59 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgersty View Post
After my gma made me watch Mary poppins when I was 3 I thought she can float with an umbrella, so I can do it too, I couldn't find an umbrella, so the next best thing and plastic Wal-Mart bag parachute and I head to the hay loft of our barn, lucky I landed in a pile of hay or I would have broken something. Long story short it worked fine until the bag ripped open and I fell from the sky like a bag of potatoes!
Haha I used to use Walmart bag parachutes all the time as a little kid. Good times.........good times.
Old 02-26-2013, 03:50 AM   #40

Liked 137 Times on 100 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDesertFox View Post

Haha I used to use Walmart bag parachutes all the time as a little kid. Good times.........good times.
They worked good off my bunk beds, but not so much 30+ feet up lol

Bushmaster AR15 .223/556
Marlin Model 60 .22lr
Marlin 91V .17HMR
Hi Point .45
Mossberg ATR 30.06 (wifes)
Mossberg 702 .22lr (wifes)
NEF Pardner Pump 12ga (wifes)
Remington 870 12ga
H&R Topper JR 20ga
Mossberg 500 Slugmaster 12ga
Winchester Model 190 .22lr