Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   Stupid Things....... (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/stupid-things-85004/)

TheDesertFox 02-24-2013 02:39 AM

Stupid Things.......

This thread is devoted to telling stories of stupid things we have done in our live. Well one of my stupidest ones was last year when I was walking on my dads back after he got home from work. Well he wanted me to put some icy-hot on his back so I did. After I got done I went to the bathroom to pee and, without washing my hand with the icy-hot on it, did so.................Needless to say.........it was not fun................Now try to top that

trip286 02-24-2013 02:42 AM

Ah, the inexperience of youth...
There's probably no one here who hasn't had the icy hot on the old bag of tools.

Once upon a time, I forgot my count while milking a grenade. No injuries to report, but it were a close call matey.

TheDesertFox 02-24-2013 02:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheDesertFox (Post 1151179)
This thread is devoted to telling stories of stupid things we have done in our live. Well one of my stupidest ones was last year when I was walking on my dads back after he got home from work. Well he wanted me to put some icy-hot on his back so I did. After I got done I went to the bathroom to pee and, without washing my hand with the icy-hot on it, did so.................Needless to say.........it was not fun................Now try to top that

*lives. thats stupid thing #242423121 haha

TheDesertFox 02-24-2013 02:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trip286 (Post 1151185)
Ah, the inexperience of youth...
There's probably no one here who hasn't had the icy hot on the old bag of tools.

Once upon a time, I forgot my count while milking a grenade. No injuries to report, but it were a close call matey.

Wow. A bit more deadly than some icy-hot haha

dango 02-24-2013 02:59 AM

As to stay polite and NOT pirate your thread , I will merely be a spectator and laugh along and try hard to keep my little fingers quiet.!

Make me laugh , I love stupid and it loves me..! :D LOL...!

jeffm 02-24-2013 03:37 AM

My ex'es. I had one that asked me to support her after knowing her for five days. I said if you are that crazy I am outta here, so she quit her job not taking me serious and I cut off all ties right then.

jon1992d 02-24-2013 03:48 AM

When i was about 3 or 4 my dad re modeled our bathroom and put the old toilet on the side of the house with the garbage cans. Little Jonny comes along while playin outside and decides he has to take a number two. After I finished I walked inside got my dad and told him i needed wipping paper and there wasnt any. Ive never seen anyone laugh harder in my life to see crap in a toilet!

TheDesertFox 02-24-2013 03:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jon1992d (Post 1151281)
When i was about 3 or 4 my dad re modeled our bathroom and put the old toilet on the side of the house with the garbage cans. Little Jonny comes along while playin outside and decides he has to take a number two. After I finished I walked inside got my dad and told him i needed wipping paper and there wasnt any. Ive never seen anyone laugh harder in my life to see crap in a toilet!

Hahahahaha

winds-of-change 02-24-2013 05:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheDesertFox (Post 1151179)
This thread is devoted to telling stories of stupid things we have done in our live.

Nothing I would be willing to admit here on the open forum. :cool:

Axxe55 02-24-2013 05:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jon1992d (Post 1151281)

now that was frigging hilarious! good one dude!:D

that one truly deserved more than one like!:D