Stuff State Troopers Really Said
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Stuff State Troopers Really Said

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-09-2011, 06:53 AM   #1
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1175 Times on 510 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

Default Stuff State Troopers Really Said

These are actual comments made by South Carolina Troopers that were taken off their car videos:

1. "You know, stop lights don't come any redder than the one you just went through."

2. "Relax, the handcuffs are tight because they're new. They'll stretch after you wear them a while."

3. "If you take your hands off the car, I'll make your birth certificate a worthless document."

4. "If you run, you'll only go to jail tired."

5. "Can you run faster than 1200 feet per second? Because that's the speed of the bullet that'll be chasing you."

6. "You don't know how fast you were going? I guess that means I can write anything I want to on
the ticket, huh?"

7. "Yes, sir, you can talk to the shift supervisor, but I don't think it will help. Oh, did I mention that
I'm the shift supervisor?"

8. "Warning! You want a warning? OK, I'm warning you not to do that again or I'll give you another
ticket."

9. "The answer to this last question will determine whether you are drunk or not. Was Mickey
Mouse a cat or a dog?"

10. "Fair? You want me to be fair? Listen, fair is a place where you go to ride on rides, eat cotton
candy and corn dogs and step in monkey poop."

11. "Yeah, we have a quota. Two more tickets and my wife gets a toaster oven."

12. "In God we trust; all others we run through NCIC." (National Crime Information Center)

13. "Just how big were those 'two beers' you say you had?"

14. "No sir, we don't have quotas anymore. We used to, but now we're allowed to write as many
tickets as we can."

15. "I'm glad to hear that the Chief (of Police) is a personal friend of yours. So you know someone
who can post your bail."

AND THE WINNER IS....

16. "You didn't think we give pretty women tickets? You're right, we don't. Sign here."

(stolen from another forum )
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-09-2011, 11:55 AM   #2

Liked 3735 Times on 1824 Posts
Likes Given: 13269

That's some good stuff right there

Member: NRA GOA

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Est sularas oth mithas

"either way, you were guilty by association, so you were smited...." JD

Old 02-09-2011, 01:42 PM   #3

Lol. Some of those are great. I can't wait to get through the academy so I can give some of those a shot.

-Fred

"Breathe when you can, shoot when you should."
-Rob Leatham

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

"Qui desiderat pacem, bellum praeparat; nemo provocare ne offendere audet quem intelliget superiorem esse pugnaturem"

Old 02-09-2011, 03:10 PM   #4
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 32 Times on 24 Posts
Likes Given: 30

That is great. Got a good laugh out of these, I love the last one.

Old 02-09-2011, 10:24 PM   #5

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

I heard one where a teenager ran past a trooper going super fast. The Trooper stopped him and said: I've been waiting for you all day" the teen said: "Sorry, I got here as fast I could" The Trooper laughed and only gave him a warning.

[]]]]]]]]]]]]\>
"----)_'_\--(
"--------\--\
"---------\_/

Old 02-09-2011, 10:33 PM   #6

Liked 314 Times on 209 Posts
Likes Given: 27

Once back in 1981 the wife and I bought a new Monte Carlo with a V-6 in it. I was driving back from another town when it lost alot of power and it generally started running like shat. I had the gas pedal to the floor but it would only go 70 mph. Not paying attention I blew by a CHP in a 50 mph zone.

When he pulled me over he asked if I know how fast I was going and I replied as fast as this POS could go. He too chuckled a bit and only gave me a warning.

Old 02-09-2011, 10:39 PM   #7

Liked 7 Times on 5 Posts

I'm going to have to try those in three years when MA has a governor who doesn't hate state troopers.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

Old 02-09-2011, 11:13 PM   #8

Liked 31 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Funny stuff CA. My brother-in-laws partner actually used number 11 while they had a Greyhound bus stopped along the Bayshore Freeway in South San Francisco.

People get the government they deserve.

Old 02-10-2011, 12:27 AM   #9

Liked 33 Times on 23 Posts
Likes Given: 45

I like #7.

SAF-Life
PEIAPOI

"Obama has ordered the launching of more Tomahawk cruise missiles than All the other Nobel Peace Prize winners combined."

Old 02-10-2011, 12:35 AM   #10

I had a couple beers with the retired state trooper I bought my 5906 from. He said he thought I was a "riot" and thought I was joking when I said "I'm here to inquire about the gun you have for sale from the classifieds" he has a really cool old house. Reminded me of the Walton's.