You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

Strange day.....!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2016, 02:55 AM   #1
Lifetime Supporting Member
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Liked 7133 Times on 3706 Posts
Likes Given: 31217

Default Strange day.....!

It started as usual , I awoke ! That's a good thing ! fifteen minutes later , my neighbor popped in , literally , she tripped into my house ! she was ok though , no damage other than her ability to turn red .

Moving on , I asked if she wanted some things I didn't . I had some Round Up , you know the weed killer ? She took it so I warned her , don't put too much on your Mickey-Ds fries , they all ready did that for us . She was kinda mad , said she had to replace her lawn mower again ! Auh Kathy , do what I do , I've had my little tractor mower for twelve years ! She asked what's your secret ?
Welp , I don't use it ! She left with a chuckle then I get a phone call from my son . He asked what did it feel like to marry Deb , his mom ?

Welp , it's like riding my 1947 hard tail Harley Dividson with hemorrhoids from Naples Fl. to Seatle . He laughed then asked why did I do it then ? I told him "LOVE" , made me retarded ! He , still , why didn't you end it ? Me , welp , just cause it's harder to do doesn't mean I won't still do it ! He looked at me a minute and said , Dad , I met a girl and ....! I stopped him , you can't get her out of your mind , can't sleep , eat , everything about her makes you smile , you can't wait to be back next to her , all the time .....? He said YEAH , WHAT SHOULD I DO ? Me , first off , that ain't Love ! If you are happy all the time when you two are together , buy a bag of whatever yaul are smoking and get holy water ! Him , WHAT ? Me ,
Welp , send me the bag , douse her with the Holy water and call me in three days ............! Sheeeez.......

Last edited by dango; 05-06-2016 at 02:57 AM.
People Like This 

Join Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join Today! - Click Here

Old 05-06-2016, 04:44 AM   #2
Liked 2331 Times on 1471 Posts
Likes Given: 5679

Strange days are usually among the best. It's the interesting days you have to watch out for!
dango Likes This 
Old 05-06-2016, 04:55 AM   #3
Liked 3774 Times on 2129 Posts
Likes Given: 2541

Went shooting today. The weather was strange. It co-operated...
People Like This