Store etiquette ? - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Store etiquette ?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-08-2013, 05:03 AM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 195 Times on 122 Posts
Likes Given: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sniper

I probably would have pulled in anyways.
Same. That's a whole new level of douchebaggery.
Old 08-08-2013, 05:05 AM   #22

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts

Probably making too big of a deal about something so small... that you're posting about it online. Wa wa wa :'(

Old 08-08-2013, 05:09 AM   #23
F4U
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1105 Times on 656 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitestalker View Post
Walmart! This is the home of fat people in stretch pants riding electric carts. These Magabutts ride around eating chips and Dr. Pepper. They seemed to have found their place in life.
A good friend of mine tore his Achilles tendon a year or so ago. He went to walmart to get some groceries. He grabs a cart sticks his crutches in it and proceeds to hop along on one leg behind it as he shops. A couple of isles in an employee rides up on one of their electric scooters and says sir please use this scooter so you don't fall and hurt yourself worse. He transfers his groceries into the basket on the scooter and continues to shop. A little while later a huge fat lady with a couple of fat kids starts complaining to him that those carts "are for people that really need them". His crutches were sticking out of the cart he had cast on his leg, and this fatass is bitching because he is using a cart and there are none left for her.( I know not all disabilities are visible, but his sure was and she had no readily identifiable need for the cart, other than blubber.)
Old 08-08-2013, 05:13 AM   #24

Liked 4792 Times on 2680 Posts
Likes Given: 1736

F4U, Anyone who has every been to Walmart has to love your post. Walmart shoppers are? Well different.

Old 08-08-2013, 05:20 AM   #25

Liked 19 Times on 10 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by c3shooter View Post
If you use the words etiquette and WalMart in the same sentence, the sun will explode, destroying all known life in the universe.

Or the Cubs may win a game. Both equally unlikely.
Yah beat me to that observation c3. Not quite an oxymoron, but damn close.

Old 08-08-2013, 06:31 AM   #26
Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2018 Times on 1181 Posts
Likes Given: 4295

For your viewing pleasure

http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/

Old 08-08-2013, 06:43 AM   #27

Liked 1616 Times on 944 Posts
Likes Given: 1894

I'd of told the mom to piss off before I beat her with her Walmarket goodies. I'll show you mean you ignorant breeder!! C'meree!!.But there's a reason the wife does not make me go to the store unless I really want to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombiegirl View Post
Speaking of general store etiquette, my pet peeve are the people who don't know how to use the self checkout and stand there for 10 minutes....or people with 50 items going in the Express Line.
I refuse to use self checkout.... Nothing is more irritating to me than having some product of two cousins at a drive in watching me like I'm going to steal a damn bag of flour while I'm doing the job they should be doing. Part of the stores markup is to pay someone to take my money. So get one of those teen age lazy a$$es out of electronics that do nothing but talk about crap all day and put them on one of the 20 registers that they don't have open.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Thomas Jefferson

People Like This 
Old 08-08-2013, 06:52 AM   #28
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1787 Times on 1170 Posts
Likes Given: 1551

1. Please don't park your bloody cart in the middle of the bloody aisle and then stand there with your thumb up your bloody backside.

2. Do not block the entrance/exit of an aisle and talk to your jackbump friends you run into at the store.

3. Stop talking on your cellphone while walking down the aisle slowing everyone behind you.

4. Walk in single file in the store do not let your kids fill the entire width of the aisle as you walk.

I have others but I'll confine myself to these for now

“Somebody has to speak for these people. Y'all got on this boat for different reasons, but y'all come to the same place. So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this—they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people...better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave.” Mal Reynolds Serenity/Firefly

People Like This 
Old 08-08-2013, 07:33 AM   #29

Liked 195 Times on 122 Posts
Likes Given: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFlynt
1. Please don't park your bloody cart in the middle of the bloody aisle and then stand there with your thumb up your bloody backside.

2. Do not block the entrance/exit of an aisle and talk to your jackbump friends you run into at the store.

3. Stop talking on your cellphone while walking down the aisle slowing everyone behind you.

4. Walk in single file in the store do not let your kids fill the entire width of the aisle as you walk.

I have others but I'll confine myself to these for now
Could you tack on #5: Please don't leave your cart in the only open freakin parking spot when there's a cart return 5 feet away.

Old 08-08-2013, 08:42 AM   #30
disappointed & disgusted, But DETERMINED...
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 3371 Times on 2282 Posts
Likes Given: 710

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitestalker
Walmart! This is the home of fat people in stretch pants riding electric carts. These Magabutts ride around eating chips and Dr. Pepper. They seemed to have found their place in life.
Hey Woah there Pal! some folks like me are disabled and Need those carts to shop. Not everyone who uses one or has their own is an Azz hat...

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will." Vince Lombardi

"No One, and I MEAN NO ONE Craps on me and Gets away with it!!! Those days are gone...
People Like This