Stolen firearms
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Stolen firearms

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-26-2013, 01:57 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Stolen firearms

Who has had their firearms stolen? How many have you ever had returned?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 09-26-2013, 01:58 AM   #2
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 21592 Times on 12249 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire343 View Post
Who has had their firearms stolen? How many have you ever had returned?
reason?

welcome to the forum. stop over in the Introductions Section and say hello if you plan on staying awhile.

Old 09-26-2013, 10:14 PM   #3

Liked 101 Times on 56 Posts
Likes Given: 146

I had a Ruger New Model Super Blackhawk stolen a long time ago. By the time we found out who took it it had been to long to do anything about it and he had moved to a State that wouldn't expedite so no I never got it back.

NRA Member,NAHC life member,Indiana Rifle/Pistol Assoc. member

Old 09-26-2013, 10:23 PM   #4
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1786 Times on 1170 Posts
Likes Given: 1540

Never had a firearm stolen. I have however bought some firearms that I thought the deal was a steal.

“Somebody has to speak for these people. Y'all got on this boat for different reasons, but y'all come to the same place. So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this—they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people...better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave.” Mal Reynolds Serenity/Firefly

Old 09-27-2013, 05:56 AM   #5
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 2772 Times on 1449 Posts
Likes Given: 242

Had two guns stolen about 3 years ago. Got the turd who stole them, but will not likely ever get them back.

As a Detective, I recovered a number of stolen firearms. Fun tracking down the owner and making the call. Had one guy break down in tears after I told him his M-1A was recovered. He was planning on turning it into a target rifle. He had a NM barrel sitting next to the rifle when it was stolen. He had just looked at the barrel the day before and considered selling it. On another occasion, I recovered a rifle stolen 37 years earlier. I was lucky to find the owner and return his rifle. He was amazed, to say the least.

In life, strive to take the high road....It offers a better field of fire.
"Robo is right" Fuzzball

People Like This