1) Best indigenous food - Carolina BBQ (pork)
2) Biggest plus to living there - life is laid back and people are friendly.
3) Biggest minus - Damn Yankees coming down to the beach.
4) Weirdest wildlife - sand flea (in sand of the tidal wash of the ocean)
5) A word or phrase that an outsider wouldn't understand - Whooo hooo that boy is cuttin a chogie!
6) Local boy or girl who made good- ME!
7) Gun laws- Could be better not as bad as some.
8) Biggest misconception the rest of us might have about your state. - Manteo, North Carolina, Outer Banks is is original first permenent settlement
in the United States not Jamestown, Virginia.
9) The thing an outsider should never do - Talk trash about NC to a native of NC
10) Restaurant - Wilbers BBQ in Goldsboro