Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Starting young

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-12-2011, 12:46 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 846 Times on 613 Posts
Likes Given: 480

Default Starting young

Only 15 months old pushin 20lbs , already climbing the grizzly john deer and knows how to cycle a bolt on a rem mod 34 . Sniff sniff brings a tear to my eyes . Im either going to be proud or in trouble lol

Captain, my religious belief teaches me to feel as safe in battle as in bed. God has fixed the time for my death. I do not concern myself about that, but to be always ready, no matter when it may overtake me. Captain, that is the way all men should live
Let us cross over the river, and rest under the shade of the trees.
Blessed is the man who's quiver is full
You live more in 5 minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in their lifetime.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 09-12-2011, 01:00 AM   #2
Lifetime Supporting Member

Liked 429 Times on 229 Posts

Dang, he ran through the wall to get at that mower.

Old 09-12-2011, 01:44 AM   #3

Liked 846 Times on 613 Posts
Likes Given: 480

Actually a nissan pathfinder did a few years ago , long story and alcohol was involved

Captain, my religious belief teaches me to feel as safe in battle as in bed. God has fixed the time for my death. I do not concern myself about that, but to be always ready, no matter when it may overtake me. Captain, that is the way all men should live
Let us cross over the river, and rest under the shade of the trees.
Blessed is the man who's quiver is full
You live more in 5 minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in their lifetime.