Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Starting my new job next week

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2011, 07:32 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 762 Times on 441 Posts
Likes Given: 456

Fumbles

Although the original post is over 2 years old sometimes a story needs retelling. Your story is an inspiration to us all and helps remind us that we control our destinies. Yeah, life sucks sometimes but you have to dig down, pick yourself up and take control. Congrats to both you and Spitty on showing us the way.

"The whole of the Bill (of Rights) is a declaration of the right of the people at large or considered as individuals.... It establishes some rights of the individual as unalienable and which consequently, no majority has a right to deprive them of." (Albert Gallatin of the New York Historical Society, October 7, 1789)

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." - George Washington

Old 12-17-2011, 09:29 PM   #22

Liked 9197 Times on 5054 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fumbles

But he said no. So I said "Okay...well guess what Bill, FU I quit!!!"
You know what feels even better? When the boss is your dad!

Old 12-18-2011, 07:58 AM   #23

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jpyle View Post
Fumbles

Although the original post is over 2 years old............
.......sorry, I kinda missed that. No wonder the OP found a job so soon.........

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286
You know what feels even better? When the boss is your dad!
Been there and done that........only, I never said FU. Not only didn't I out of respect and love for the old bugger, I also did not out of fear!!!