Stand Up, Remove Your Cover....
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Stand Up, Remove Your Cover....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-11-2008, 05:17 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3485 Times on 1612 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Default Stand Up, Remove Your Cover....

....Salute and Present Arms as a show of GREAT THANKS to all the Men and Women of the United States Military for their years of constant service, standing ready, waiting to do harm on those that would wish harm upon us.

Today is Veteran's Day - and as an American Citizen, regardless of your beliefs, your religion, your world views or your personal needs, you OWE a great debt of gratitude to the millions of common men and women who took a step forward and said "Not On My Watch" to insure your right to pursue everything on your list.

From both members of the Dillinger household, and from the members of the shop in Bonney Lake, we offer our utmost thanks and undying respect to you brave men and women who have put your own needs or wants aside and put your country first.

THANK YOU!

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 11-11-2008, 05:41 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
....Salute and Present Arms as a show of GREAT THANKS to all the Men and Women of the United States Military for their years of constant service, standing ready, waiting to do harm on those that would wish harm upon us.

Today is Veteran's Day - and as an American Citizen, regardless of your beliefs, your religion, your world views or your personal needs, you OWE a great debt of gratitude to the millions of common men and women who took a step forward and said "Not On My Watch" to insure your right to pursue everything on your list.

From both members of the Dillinger household, and from the members of the shop in Bonney Lake, we offer our utmost thanks and undying respect to you brave men and women who have put your own needs or wants aside and put your country first.

THANK YOU!
Dido. Couldn't have said it better myself. Thanks to everyone that has fought to keep me and my family free and happy, we could never repay you.

Old 11-11-2008, 07:42 PM   #3

Many thanks and a humble hats off from my part of CT.

To those that serve, and those that served before them--we are grateful and will not forget.

Old 11-11-2008, 07:43 PM   #4

Default Thanks on Veteran's Day

Amen Mr. D, add my thanks to yours and to all miitary personnel, active, retired, or any other status. A great deal of "Citizens" owe all of you an apology for last Tuesday. Please remember you promised to support and defend the Constitution of the United States from all enemies foreign and "domestic". No matter what the 2nd Amendment was included in that oath.

Last edited by tbill; 11-11-2008 at 07:45 PM. Reason: Misspelling

Old 11-11-2008, 07:46 PM   #5
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1176 Times on 511 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

Thanks and good will to my fellow Veterans. Thank you and Godspeed to those who now serve in harms' way. Thank you and God bless those who made the ultimate sacrifice for their Brothers in Arms and their Country.

Never Forget!
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Old 11-11-2008, 08:08 PM   #6
bkt

Liked 1305 Times on 664 Posts
Likes Given: 151

Thank you to all who have served and those who are serving now. We are in your debt.

Old 11-11-2008, 09:32 PM   #7

Just like to say to all the vets - thanks for your service....

Knowing is half the battle. The other half is VIOLENCE.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing. - Edmund Burke

Old 11-12-2008, 01:19 PM   #8

Liked 27 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 7

Lex et Libertas - Semper Vigilo, Fortis, Paratus, et Fidelis

People sleep peacefully in their bed at night only because rough men
stand ready to do violence in their behalf.

Retired Police Detective '71-'01 / LEOSA Certified
Naval Aviation Veteran '65-'69

United States Constitution (c) 1791
All Rights Reserved

Old 11-12-2008, 04:58 PM   #9

Likes Given: 1

Thank you Vets for your service, past, present and future