Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   Stand Up, Remove Your Cover.... (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/stand-up-remove-your-cover-8347/)

Dillinger 11-11-2008 05:17 PM

Stand Up, Remove Your Cover....

....Salute and Present Arms as a show of GREAT THANKS to all the Men and Women of the United States Military for their years of constant service, standing ready, waiting to do harm on those that would wish harm upon us.

Today is Veteran's Day - and as an American Citizen, regardless of your beliefs, your religion, your world views or your personal needs, you OWE a great debt of gratitude to the millions of common men and women who took a step forward and said "Not On My Watch" to insure your right to pursue everything on your list.

From both members of the Dillinger household, and from the members of the shop in Bonney Lake, we offer our utmost thanks and undying respect to you brave men and women who have put your own needs or wants aside and put your country first.

THANK YOU!

huckleberry 11-11-2008 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dillinger (Post 49951)
....Salute and Present Arms as a show of GREAT THANKS to all the Men and Women of the United States Military for their years of constant service, standing ready, waiting to do harm on those that would wish harm upon us.

Today is Veteran's Day - and as an American Citizen, regardless of your beliefs, your religion, your world views or your personal needs, you OWE a great debt of gratitude to the millions of common men and women who took a step forward and said "Not On My Watch" to insure your right to pursue everything on your list.

From both members of the Dillinger household, and from the members of the shop in Bonney Lake, we offer our utmost thanks and undying respect to you brave men and women who have put your own needs or wants aside and put your country first.

THANK YOU!

Dido. Couldn't have said it better myself. Thanks to everyone that has fought to keep me and my family free and happy, we could never repay you.

Musket 11-11-2008 07:42 PM

Many thanks and a humble hats off from my part of CT.

To those that serve, and those that served before them--we are grateful and will not forget.

tbill 11-11-2008 07:43 PM

Thanks on Veteran's Day

Amen Mr. D, add my thanks to yours and to all miitary personnel, active, retired, or any other status. A great deal of "Citizens" owe all of you an apology for last Tuesday. Please remember you promised to support and defend the Constitution of the United States from all enemies foreign and "domestic". No matter what the 2nd Amendment was included in that oath.

CA357 11-11-2008 07:46 PM

Thanks and good will to my fellow Veterans. Thank you and Godspeed to those who now serve in harms' way. Thank you and God bless those who made the ultimate sacrifice for their Brothers in Arms and their Country.

Never Forget!

bkt 11-11-2008 08:08 PM

Thank you to all who have served and those who are serving now. We are in your debt.

fin24000 11-11-2008 09:32 PM

Just like to say to all the vets - thanks for your service....

pioneer461 11-12-2008 01:19 PM

Lex et Libertas - Semper Vigilo, Fortis, Paratus, et Fidelis

People sleep peacefully in their bed at night only because rough men
stand ready to do violence in their behalf.

propex 11-12-2008 04:58 PM

Thank you Vets for your service, past, present and future:D