Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Splinter in the Crotch!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-17-2013, 09:26 PM   #1
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2195 Times on 1097 Posts
Likes Given: 1123

Default Splinter in the Crotch!

Now this is funny! I don't care who you are!

By Gerie Cutter

Subject: Splinters in Crotch

>
> Splinters In Crotch
>
> A woman from Los Angeles who was a tree hugging, liberal and an anti-hunter , purchased a piece of timberland near Colville , WA.
>
>
>
> There was a large tree on one of the highest points in the tract. She wanted a good view of the natural splendor of her land so she started to climb the big tree. As she neared the top she encountered a spotted owl that attacked her. In her haste to escape, the woman slid down the tree to the ground and got many splinters in her crotch.
>
> In considerable pain, she hurried to a local ER to see a doctor. She told him she was an environmentalist, a Democrat, and an anti-hunter and how she came to get all the splinters.
>
> The doctor listened to her story with great patience and then told her to go wait in the examining room and he would see if he could help her.
>
> She sat and waited three hours before the doctor reappeared.
>
> The angry woman demanded, "What took you so long?"
>
> He smiled and then told her, "Well, I had to get permits from the Environmental Protection Agency, the Forest Service, and the Bureau of Land Management before I could remove old-growth timber from a 'recreational area' so close to a waste treatment facility. I'm sorry, but due to Obama-Care they turned you down."

The Constitution is not an instrument for the Government to restrain the people. It is an instrument for the people to restrain the Government!
*Patrick Henry

Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom."

-- John F. Kennedy

People Like This 

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 05-17-2013, 10:09 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2830 Times on 1638 Posts
Likes Given: 16868

That is funny..! and maybe , I can help , sand paper and bad attitude..?

Old 05-17-2013, 10:29 PM   #3

Liked 278 Times on 226 Posts
Likes Given: 1230

LMAO oh hell I about spit, mouth full of corona at the wrong time

Old 05-17-2013, 10:51 PM   #4

Liked 813 Times on 621 Posts
Likes Given: 125

Reminds me of the time I "accidently" crashed into three Occupy Wall Streeters. One's legs were broken by my bumper, another crashed through my windshield, and the last was thrown up and out about 40 feet.

The other dirt bags called the police over. The folk I hit were arrested for vandalism, breaking and entering, and leaving the scene of an accident.

Old 05-17-2013, 11:03 PM   #5

Liked 4513 Times on 2186 Posts
Likes Given: 1349

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper03 View Post

By Gerie Cutter

>
> Splinters In Crotch
>
> A woman from Los Angeles who was a tree hugging, liberal and an anti-hunter , purchased a piece of timberland near Colville , WA.
>
>
>
> There was a large tree on one of the highest points in the tract. She wanted a good view of the natural splendor of her land so she started to climb the big tree. As she neared the top she encountered a spotted owl that attacked her. In her haste to escape, the woman slid down the tree to the ground and got many splinters in her crotch.
>
> In considerable pain, she hurried to a local ER to see a doctor. She told him she was an environmentalist, a Democrat, and an anti-hunter and how she came to get all the splinters.
>
> The doctor listened to her story with great patience and then told her to go wait in the examining room and he would see if he could help her.
>
>
>
> He smiled and then told her, "Well, I had to get permits from the Environmental Protection Agency, the Forest Service, and the Bureau of Land Management before I could remove old-growth timber from a 'recreational area' so close to a waste treatment facility. I'm sorry, but due to Obama-Care they turned you down."
ROFLMAO...

DANG... I needed that.

Tack

Old 05-18-2013, 02:16 AM   #6

Liked 136 Times on 123 Posts
Likes Given: 33

Hillarious...thanks for that!

-AP

“The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it.”
― Thomas Jefferson

“The constitution shall never be construed...to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms.”
― Alexander Hamilton

Old 05-18-2013, 02:25 AM   #7

Liked 648 Times on 425 Posts
Likes Given: 1313

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper03 View Post

By Gerie Cutter

>
> Splinters In Crotch
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

ROTFLMAO...LOL Too Funny!!