Spam I Am
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Spam I Am

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-09-2013, 11:57 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1139 Times on 591 Posts
Likes Given: 49

Default Spam I Am

Tired of paying outrageously high prices for freeze dried emergency foods? Or, maybe you haven't been duped into shelling out for the big commercial "emergency" food companies, but lay awake night, dreading that EMP flash or the sound of zombies chanting "brains . . . brains . . . brains", knowing you're not ready to take care of yourself and your family during the Apocalypse.

Well . . . worry no more. Possum's Premium Hardtack provides an affordable alternative to those expensive MRE's or freeze-dried foods. Made of all natural ingredients, and double-baked to ensure years of storage, Possum's Premium Hardtack is a tribute to the food that was eaten and enjoyed for decades by such he-man adventurers as artic explorers, civil war soldiers (on BOTH sides), sailors, and rogue British second sons searching for the lost mines of King Solomon. A modern survival food and link to our heritage.

Packed in mylar bags with oxygen absorbers to preserve freshness, a 2 lb. bag is only $12.99, plus shipping by USPS priority mail. For extra authenticity, order our "meal worms, maggots, and weevil" packet separately.

Don't forget to check out Possum's First Aid section for this months special on leeches.

Your family depends on you; you can depend on Possum's Premium Hardtack.

Last edited by txpossum; 10-09-2013 at 12:18 PM.
People Like This 

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 10-09-2013, 12:01 PM   #2
Still learning
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 560 Times on 336 Posts
Likes Given: 2821

No thanks, I will stick with the newer ones... I never could get used to the maggots and the other extras.

Ken

Old 10-09-2013, 12:09 PM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2815 Times on 1639 Posts
Likes Given: 1639

Does Possum's Premium take barter offers?

I have access to real Amish raised compact fuel patties, that are grass fed, free range products!

Sent from my (_E=MC² _)

We do not choose our future, we choose our habits and our habits dictate our future. - anonymous

We are all biodegradable.

People Like This 
Old 10-09-2013, 01:16 PM   #4
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 462 Times on 337 Posts
Likes Given: 152

Has the " Dr. Possum's Discount Surgical Emporium " had its Grand Opening sale yet?

Old 10-09-2013, 01:21 PM   #5
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 5687 Times on 2971 Posts
Likes Given: 378

This sounds like spatula city....

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

Old 10-09-2013, 01:31 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by eatmydust View Post
Does Possum's Premium take barter offers?

I have access to real Amish raised compact fuel patties, that are grass fed, free range products!
Hmmm. No, but would consider a partnership to make a bid for a part of the profitable cow chip market. After all, firewood will go fast in an apocalypse, and a few bundles of dried cow patties stored in the garage just makes good sense.
Old 10-09-2013, 01:41 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by yazul42 View Post
Has the " Dr. Possum's Discount Surgical Emporium " had its Grand Opening sale yet?
Hopefully, soon. Still looking for a reliable supplier for sulpha powder.

Old 10-09-2013, 01:51 PM   #8

Liked 23 Times on 17 Posts
Likes Given: 7

Sad. Here I thought this a as about the delicious caned meat. Thanks fir gettin the FatKids hopes up. Sad.

Old 10-09-2013, 02:41 PM   #9
McCool@email.com
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 7171 Times on 3925 Posts
Likes Given: 14558

This crap is awful. I want my money back!

No offense and none taken (̿▀̿ ̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿)̄

Old 10-09-2013, 03:00 PM   #10

Liked 1983 Times on 1259 Posts
Likes Given: 1080

To:
Possum's Premium Hardtack Corp.

Dear Sirs,
I am writing to regretfully inform you of my intentions to bring legal action against your company. PPH, et al.
My concerns are;

While Plumbum is certainly a natural element, I hardly think shot pellets could be considered a natural food product. I'm not sure if you are using the pellets as filler or if you were using the dough for ballistics testing. Either way, I do expect recompense for dental services.

Secondly, I find no proof of "double baking". My lovely wife achieves the same consistency with Pallsbury biscuit dough every time she bakes them. They go wonderfully with her 24 hour roast beef.

Lastly I am very disappointed that you did not include a warning on the Mylar bags. Imagine my consternation upon realizing that the afore mentioned bags were NOT a good play toy for my 3 year old Baby Bubba. He will be missed.

You may direct all correspondence to my attorneys at:

Dewey, Cheatham, and Howe
1200 Deeppockets Circle
Bendover, Tx. 0U812

Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver.
You do the math.

People Like This