Southwest Airline Flight Announcement
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Southwest Airline Flight Announcement

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-22-2015, 05:55 PM   #1
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2980 Times on 1451 Posts
Likes Given: 1505

Default Southwest Airline Flight Announcement

Thought you might enjoy this! I had an enjoyable flight on Southwest a couple of years ago when one of the country singers and band members were on the flight. We had to promise not to tell who they were and what they did on the flight due to contract issues. But they got out their guitars and entertained us all the way back to Nashville with everyone on board singing and having a great time. SW is my favorite airline hands down! ENJOY!
TURN YOUR SOUND UP!

Pre-Flight Announcement<https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/TxNrizGdhtY?vq=hd720&rel=0&showinfo=0&start=0&end

The Constitution is not an instrument for the Government to restrain the people. It is an instrument for the people to restrain the Government!
*Patrick Henry

Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom."

-- John F. Kennedy

People Like This 

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-22-2015, 08:05 PM   #2

Liked 287 Times on 198 Posts
Likes Given: 454

I can't stop laughing, she needs to go to a comedy club!

You have to LIVE, DIE, and PAY TAXES, and pay for what you do between your LIVING and your DYING!

Old 02-22-2015, 08:14 PM   #3
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 1249 Times on 610 Posts
Likes Given: 793

I will bet that no other person EVER, making the pre-flight announcements, got that kind of applause!!

GREAT!!

Terry

Jesus Christ told me to be armed.
The government wants me disarmed.
Guess which one I will obey?

Old 02-22-2015, 08:24 PM   #4
RIP my good and faithful dog.
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 8151 Times on 4876 Posts
Likes Given: 10523

Applause like that happens all the time on Southwest Airlines. Just a couple weeks ago, I flew Southwest to Tulsa. There were a whole bunch of high school cheerleaders on the flight coming back from a competition. The flight attendants were very funny telling the teens they needed to belt in their stuffed animals they all seemed to have bought as souvenirs and when the plane took off she said anyone under 21 had to go to sleep. The flight attendant then told us where the button was to call for a flight attendant but she told us not to use them and when the teens all pressed their buttons she told them to cut that out and they've broken passengers fingers for less than that. It was pretty funny. I really enjoy flying Southwest.

Old 02-22-2015, 08:48 PM   #5
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 9931 Times on 4278 Posts
Likes Given: 1572

Back when I was living on airplanes, SW was always a hoot.

I can recall hearing "There may be 50 ways to leave your lover, but there's only 4 ways off this airplane- so listen up!"

And "For those of you that arrived here today on horseback, the lumpy thing you're sitting on is called a seatbelt...."

Plug- for anyone that has Frequent Flyer miles you are not going to use, you can donate them to Fisher House. If you don't know about Fisher House, click HERE: https://www.fisherhouse.org/

What we have here is... failure- to communicate.

People Like This 
Old 02-22-2015, 11:07 PM   #6

Liked 287 Times on 198 Posts
Likes Given: 454

HERE HERE on Fisher House I had a great experience in the Seattle unit.

You have to LIVE, DIE, and PAY TAXES, and pay for what you do between your LIVING and your DYING!

Old 02-23-2015, 12:37 AM   #7
deg
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 643 Times on 431 Posts
Likes Given: 1359

I've flown with that crew a couple of times, she always get a good applause

"Don't believe all quotes you read on the internet" ~ Abraham Lincoln