Southeastern North Carolina Shooting

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Southeastern North Carolina Shooting

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-13-2011, 01:10 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Southeastern North Carolina Shooting

Greetings!

I'm new to the forum, and I recently moved to the Wilmington, NC area. Being relatively new in town, I'm interested in meeting fellow shooting enthusiasts & finding cool places to safely shoot. Any suggestions?

Thank you...

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 12-13-2011, 06:42 AM   #2
No Longer a NY Resident.
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1608 Times on 986 Posts
Likes Given: 8508

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9mmJeffrey View Post
Greetings!

I'm new to the forum, and I recently moved to the Wilmington, NC area. Being relatively new in town, I'm interested in meeting fellow shooting enthusiasts & finding cool places to safely shoot. Any suggestions?

Thank you...
Welcome to the forum Jeff!

I used to live in Jacksonville and Swansboro back in the late 1980's and early 90's, so I can't think of one off the top of my head. Check your local yellow pages, and ask around at local gun shops. The staff and customers at these places will be more tha willing to help you out. Hope this helps.

P.S. If you haven't already, stop by the introductions section and let us know a little about yourself.

Is it better to do the right thing for the wrong reason, or to do the wrong thing for the right reason? If you do the wrong thing for the right reason, is it still the wrong thing?

Si vis pacem para bellum.

To those who wish to take away our Second Amendment rights. What will you do when we, all 100,000,000 of us, stand as one, and say no?

Old 12-13-2011, 06:05 PM   #3
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 468 Times on 257 Posts

I live in the Wilmington area. I am sitting downtown typing this. Where in the area are you? I may could let you come to my personal range.