Soup Kitchen Priceless! - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

Soup Kitchen Priceless!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-12-2009, 09:11 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts

There is a homeless guy that hangs around where I live. He always has a cigarette going...

Old 06-12-2009, 11:54 AM   #12

Liked 38 Times on 32 Posts

There are a lot of homeless people with cell phones now days. With the easy to buy no contract pay as you go phones they are easy to get and keep.

I see the biggest problem now is that everyone is to worried about what someone else is doing. If more people would just worry about themselves this world would be a much safer and much more fun place to live.

We have a guy that walks around with the big black medical boot on one leg. Well every 2 or 3 weeks it switches to the other leg. It is really funny to me I don't give him money I don't let the ones in DC wash my window they start coming to my car I wait until they get close to it then turn on the washer full tilt and spray them down as well.

Old 06-12-2009, 12:30 PM   #13

+1 Falseharmonix. I live in the welefare state of Illinois. I see abuses all the time. The governor (putz) want a 50% increase in the state income tax too otherwise thousands of 350 lb. welfare moms will starve. What a Frik'n joke!
I don't believe 40% of Americans are on welfare YET but I KNOW FOR SURE that at least that many pay NO TAXES.

Old 06-12-2009, 02:37 PM   #14

Liked 10 Times on 10 Posts

Whatever the percentage is, I know that they are always ahead of me in line at the grocery store, and I know their fat a$$es are eating better than I am.

Old 06-12-2009, 02:50 PM   #15

For the longest time I came to the same conclusions as you guys about poor people being fat they must not be starving but then you realize..

All the food they are eating is loaded with saturated and trans fat as well as sodium. Cheaper food like Ramen noodles at like .39 cents a meal (one packet is over 2000mg of Sodium, 2000mg being a daily serving) and the 1$ menus at McDonald's are what these people can afford to eat and eat alot of. That is why most poor people are so fat. Its bad nutrition it's an over load of un-healthy fat and sodium.

Then comes the rest like being lazy not working out or having a job which leads to being fat too but I think the nutrition part really hits home.

Not defending any of the ridiculousness that goes on I hate it as much as the next guy but this is just something to consider for the honest poor folk who look fat and happy not that you can't be happy even if your poor.

Last edited by LtpLegend; 06-12-2009 at 02:54 PM.

Old 06-12-2009, 03:29 PM   #16

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Our local sh** heads have a pretty good scheme worked out, people who are fond of crack go to their local drug dealer and trade their link card for some crack and then the drug dealer uses said link card at ghetto grocery stores that dont ask questions. So alot of times when we go into houses we find freezers full of steak and other luxury food. Some of these guys eat a hell of alot better than me. Whats not appealing about welfare? do whatever the hell you want all day, have sex, eat, fight the po-lice, drive super nice cars that were paid for with drug money, have 3 or 4 blackberries in your HuDD house that all the utilities are paid for.

The system is broken...........FIRE is the only cure

Old 06-12-2009, 03:43 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Sauce NARC View Post
Our local sh** heads have a pretty good scheme worked out, people who are fond of crack go to their local drug dealer and trade their link card for some crack and then the drug dealer uses said link card at ghetto grocery stores that dont ask questions. So alot of times when we go into houses we find freezers full of steak and other luxury food. Some of these guys eat a hell of alot better than me. Whats not appealing about welfare? do whatever the hell you want all day, have sex, eat, fight the po-lice, drive super nice cars that were paid for with drug money, have 3 or 4 blackberries in your HuDD house that all the utilities are paid for.

The system is broken...........FIRE is the only cure
One can only hope a life of honesty and virtue a life without looking over your back and sleeping well at night knowing no one is out to get you is worth more then all the cars, hookers, steaks, guns and money these guys have.