Soundgarden

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Soundgarden

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2013, 02:38 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 292 Times on 252 Posts

Default Soundgarden

Went to their concert last night in Portland, Cornell was amazing! I've heard he can tend to be a little off vocally when "live", but man was he spot on yesterday!

Second best concert I've been to from the second best modern rock artist, in my eyes! Now if only it had been an AudioSlave concert!

We left early in favor of boozing it up, seats were too far and I only like a few Soundgarden songs, so we waited for them and rocked out.

Anybody else go to any good concerts lately?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-08-2013, 06:14 PM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2573 Times on 1673 Posts

Thinking about seeing soundgarden at rock on the range in Columbus, Ohio. If the smashing pumpkins were on the same day I will be there.It's a three day venue this year, check out the lineup online.

Feral cat waterboarder